WP40 Group Buys

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
Makes me wanna buy extras just to get them here. I bet I could sell 'em to folks later on who have more money than patience...

DyM

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
I'd buy two, you won't regret it. Two WP40 are still 50% of what any one Tunze or Vortex would cost. I've had my WP40 running in the same tank as 2 Tunze 6095's and this WP40 is a great solid product. I have an extra one in case this one ever breaks, and from the looks of things, that is a long time coming.

For those thinking of the WP25, I think you will later wish you got the 40. The blue knob on the left hand side of the controller adjusts frequency of the pulse, but inadvertently also adjusts the flow. Initially I purchased an adjustable power supply, and don't even use it as it's on full blast and tuned down with the program.

bush8984

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
It sure does. Just a heads up for everyone. In case you missed it, i posted on scmas that an xfer fee did in fact get charged to my account. I didnt see it post until yesterday. It was only $60 and broke down to $3 per pump on that order. Please lmk if everyone is cool with this still. Its the same fee for this order and bring each pump to $67.50 total. Still cheaper than elsewhere.

If everyone is good with the order then let the $$$ collecting begin.

easiest way is paypal, you paying,the fees, or cash if youre in or close to the springs. I can take credit cards over the phone but its a 2% charge that im,hit with so it will be added to your total.

Paypal address is coralxpressions@hotmail.com

If there are any questions or answer you need addressed, please pm or text and ill be happy to answer.

Also, when you send the money via paypal, shoot me a text and let me knows so i can track it and ensure i dont absorb any fees.

Jonathan
210 275 7520

bush8984

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Thats the issue right now. I have no issues getting them uo to denver. Any farther north is a lil outside doable for me. Mailing it from the springs to ft collins or someone from there collecting everyones are the only other options. Its your choice just lmk

bush8984

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
http://www.thescmas.com/forums/showthread.php?13812-WP40-s-Group-Buy

Updated initial post with totals. I will also update if I have absorbed any fees in getting the money from you guys and it will be due at delivery. There's no limit to how many we can order but order has to be increased in qtys of 4. I will continue adding to the order until all money is collected and its first come first serve with any additions. Tentatively need 2 more to make order 28. If I don't get order increased by 4 then extra requests will get pushed to next order.