WP60 and WP10 Buys

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
I'm ready to get a spare one. This lil guy is PERFECT. There's a wave in my nuvo, and the pump is so small I hardly notice it! Just let me know when to send you more of my money.

Got my 10s and 25s and loving the waves in the 120.

Thanks bush and seth

Sent from my Note 3

bush8984

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
About to bring in a few pumps for someone. Anyone want and WP powerheads or DC pumps?

All pumps are as prices in original thread for non group buy price.

Not to mean or rude but the only thinning waiting for to order is word that the factory I have these shipped from are back from holiday. I won't wait as the person I'm ordering for needs them in a particular timeframe. PayPal is all that's accepted. Send as a gift or send enough to cover the fee.

Last edited by a moderator:

GiraffeCat

Goby
M.A.S.C Club Member
Put me down for a WP-40. Let me know when I need to pay. May pick up if weather is nice/have ship if not.
Also, When are you doing another group buy? May want a few 10's and a 25 if you do. Discounts Rock!

Late,
GC :eek:nthego:

samindenver

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Put me down for one of the DC 12000 pumps if you haven't ordered yet. If you have no problem. I can wait till the next group buy.

GiraffeCat

Goby
M.A.S.C Club Member
Waiting is the hardest part.....

GiraffeCat

Goby
M.A.S.C Club Member
I kind of want to hook a DC9000 up to a WP controller and surge the tank via my return pump. (Likely won't work due to power output requirements/design, but I still want to!):witless:

Late,
GC :eek:nthego: