WP60 and WP10 Buys

bush8984

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Not ready for payment. The company I,order from,isn't back,from Chinese New,year vacation. I will post here once I get word I'm good to order.

Once I'm good to order in will post here.

Once I'm ready it will prob be a 48 turnaround til I place the order. Once I make the payment it can,be expected in about 10-14 days

Off The Deep End

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I'm in for a wp25 for sure and possibly a wp10 as well, let me know when it's time to pay up.

Sent from my SCH-R970C using Tapatalk

bush8984

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Cool, Everyone post up what you want. Prices are the same and my supplier is,going to try to get the order shipped by weds with his skeleton crew. Means send the money to the PayPal address in original thread and be sure to put your screen name and what your paying for. Don't worry about shipping costs as I,will calculate that later based on item. Gift the money or send extra to account for the fees.

Off The Deep End

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Sorry Bush I'm gonna have to back out on the wp25,I didn't realize this order was going to go through so quick.

Sent from my SCH-R970C using Tapatalk

GiraffeCat

Goby
M.A.S.C Club Member
WP-40 for me!

As you know... WP-40 for me. PayPal on the way. If we can't meet up somewhere I'll send shipping $ later. Any idea when you will be up north-ish more?

Late,
GC

GiraffeCat

Goby
M.A.S.C Club Member
PayPal sent. All Good? LMK.

Late,
GC :eek:nthego:

bush8984

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
GiraffeCat;294845 said:
PayPal sent. All Good? LMK.

Late,
GC :eek:nthego:
I owe you nothing LOL, I gotcha and mark ya paid in first post

JuanGutz;294846 said:
When are payments due and when will we do this again? Every time we do this my money is tied up but I get paid Wednesday.
NOW. Im trying to order this tonight. So last minute bump. No clue when I'l be doing this again. If your payapl is linked to you checking account it will send me the money but for me it normally takes a a day or two to actually pull it from paypal. My experience only and not my advice LOL

GiraffeCat

Goby
M.A.S.C Club Member
Start a group buy list on some 10"s? Maybe?

Soooooo, I'm just sitting here like Pavlov's dog drooling on myself (in anticipation of the blessed pump arriving :pray2:), and was wondering of you were going to start getting another Group Buy on 10's started. LMK/LUK.

Late,
GC:wall: