WTT or I guess for sale so I can go buy some stuff.

mhaith

Turbo Snail
I'm getting a bit bored with my tank.

Anyone want a nice RBTA, Tri-Valida, Green Slimer, Neon Green Caulestra, Frogspawns, red montis, green toadstools, fiji leather, nepthea, alien eye chalice? What do you have to trade? Looking for Rics, yumas, red planet, Deepwaters, Echinatas, Blastos, red lobos, millis, fairy or flame wrasses, anthias, gobies, dragonnets.

I am in Englewood by colorado and hampden. The sooner the better.

bsharpe

Users with zero posts needing moderation to determine if they are spam bots
You should enter the Elite Reef tank contest. I will send a pm regarding corals.

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I have a Echinata I could trade for something...

SAZAMA

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I have mucho for trade come over or vice versa and we can work something out. trust me, meet the northside trading group and you may never have to buy a coral again, plenty of RP and some rics and yumas too

ShelbyJK500

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
PM sent...

SAZAMA;106592 said:
I have mucho for trade come over or vice versa and we can work something out. trust me, meet the northside trading group and you may never have to buy a coral again, plenty of RP and some rics and yumas too
How far north exactly?!? ;) I'm in east Thornton...

ShelbyJK500

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
SAZAMA;106599 said:
120th and I25 around five guys all within ten minutes who all trade and drink brews;)
NICE! Gonna have to catch up with you all at some point. ;) I'm gonna need a bunch of pointers when I start my basement sump build VERY soon. (getting basement cleaned up and equipment down there this weekend)

SAZAMA;106592 said:
When? During the day works?

Thanks for the trades amonchak and Denver Cherub! I am super psyched for the Ric, Ponape and Yuma! Those are GREAT pieces!

Anyone else?

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
I have that other yuma coming your way too just let me know when you want it. I managed to scrape one off and have it in a shot glass with a rock right now