WTT or I guess for sale so I can go buy some stuff.

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
I have that other yuma coming your way too just let me know when you want it. I managed to scrape one off and have it in a shot glass with a rock right now. Thanks for the nice pieces too. :)

amonchak

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C Treasurer
Thanks again Michael! I would say to anyone interested it would be worth their time!!

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
amonchak;106688 said:
Thanks again Michael! I would say to anyone interested it would be worth their time!!
damn if I knew it was you going I would have rushed over with the monti lol

but yeah +1 well worth the effort. super nice guy and cool stuff for trade

amonchak

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C Treasurer
Denvercherub;106690 said:
damn if I knew it was you going I would have rushed over with the monti lol

but yeah +1 well worth the effort. super nice guy and cool stuff for trade
LOL one of these days we'll trade.....

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Are you still wanting to trade for a acan Echinata? I have one from trade if you like.

jgonzz;106815 said:
I don't normally trade but I have a insane amount of badazz stock that I sell.
I know but I rarely get to Windsor. One of these days......

This isn't as much about even trades as I actually get more satisfaction helping folks get their tanks up and running. I have big colonies in a pretty large tank so even if I cut large frags I barely miss the stuff I trade away. But I sure do like meeting new people and getting new things for my tank!

Do you still have the alien eye and maybe a pic of it? I live in Longmont, but I will make an offer and come down if it is what I am looking for.

I'm gonna change the name of the thread to WTT only. I'm not that psyched to sell stuff but if you have something cool to trade, I'm in.

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
What else are you looking to trade?

I have cali tort, slimer, neon green hydnophora, neon green caulestra, green toad, nepthea, red digi, blue, purple and grape montis, tri-color valida, blue nana, monti stellata, 3 kinds of anchor, gsp, stylophora etc.

I want blastos, ORA anything but Chips, Red Planet, purple hornets, cool palys or zoas, rics, yumas, LPS etc.

ShelbyJK500

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
SAZAMA;106942 said:
that is a ric, mhaith I have plenty of RP
??

mhaith;106800 said:
It went yesterday in exchange for a ponape and a small yuma.
The RBTA did? I'm confused!! I hit you up within a couple hours of the thread post hoping to get a RBTA!! I didn't get a reply on my last PM. ??....

ShelbyJK500

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
mhaith;106913 said:
I'm gonna change the name of the thread to WTT only. I'm not that psyched to sell stuff but if you have something cool to trade, I'm in.
Thought you wanted to help people get tanks up and running...wouldn't that be hard for them to have something to trade if they're just getting going?? :p

mhaith;106947 said:
Shelby-Sorry about that. The response overwhelmed me. I had easily 30 PMs, many before yours.
Wow...within three hours you had that many PM's about the RBTA ahead of me?!? I didn't realize they were that popular!! If only I didn't have that whole "work thing" getting in the way.

LOL>...okay okay, so I'll stop with the saracasm. Just felt burnt, was psyched to get a good sized RBTA for the clowns...no worries though, I'll find another one at some point. There's definitely no RUSH in this hobby. ;)