Yesterday was a good day, except for......

Mckibbonator

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Any security cams in neighboring stores?

Mckibbonator

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
There are these little cameras from a compony called tachyon for $130. They have tough housings (to 180ft of water), so if you could attach it to a table it would be hard for someone to steal stuff and disable it. You could go over the video after an event and see if any one stole stuff.

othercents

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Zooid;105344 said:
Sorry to hear about this Kris.
The sad part is, the moron who stole it will probably let it all die before it's used since
he probably doesn't know what the hell it even is.
I know how much time it takes to do this stuff and I do feel bad for you.
Yeah Kris that is crazy. I wish I could have been to the event, but I was moving tanks this weekend.

I would almost put money down that the person drinks it, gets sick, and spends a long time in the hospital.

Pathetic is the word that comes to mind. Much like the animals we keep, there are always opportunistic feeders among us. Sometimes you can spot them and sometimes they blend right in but when given the chance they always go for it. Dignity intact or not.
I can't say I've never stolen anything in my life and there are no excuses for the times when I did. But even as a child it was clear to me that what I was doing was not right and that's when it stopped. Some people never figure that out I guess.