Z Grow II

Z Grow II

• $20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • $30

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Micheal;306873 said:
Looks good, we should also add who plans on feeding, and what they feed. Also what additives like acropower, lugols. I know this is a contest, but if everyone has success, then everyone wins and there are more frags for the community.

I feed a mix of Rods and Roggers. Every 3-4 days I will use a pipette and siphon some of the juice off and target feed most of my zoas. I also dose Acropower and Lugols. 15ml daily of acropower and 4 drops of lugols per week
Geez, just add some steroids and you have a nice ****tail going lol

Munch

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Everyone in the contest, please be sure to get your initial pics up ASAP if you haven't. Also, we need to see pics of new heads as they come in!

Turbo4toy

Blenny
M.A.S.C Club Member
Sometimes you calibrate your refractometer and realize your tank is around 1.031 salinity. I think I caught it in time though to avoid totally nuking my tank.

Last edited by a moderator:
I also have a head thats almost open; small but seems to be starting to grow

pic of my first new head, you can also see 1 of the 2 baby bumps under the original head that are growing in.

sorry for the crappy cell phone pic

SkyShark

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Micheal;311002 said:
I am up to 3 heads and 3 babies. I will try for some good pics tonight, took some yesterday, but they were just bad
Wow, that was fast. I have one baby bump that is not open yet.

Micheal

Clown Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I have mine pretty high in the tank, about 12" from lights. Its on a frag rack with a bunch of other frags. I do target feed every 4-5 days, acropower every afternoon, and lugols every week. After looking again today I have 3 heads, the original and 2 small but fully formed heads and 2 baby bumps, I am thinking what I thought was a 3rd bump is in fact a bump from the piece of rock its mounted to.

Micheal

My other 2 baby bumps are starting to open now, still too small to get a good pic. Thing took forever to grow but once 1 head popped, then another and another. I also moved mine up to my frag rack which is about 10-12 inches from the light. Once my heads get a little bigger or I can use my good cAmera for a pic I will post more

So I finally went to get a better pic and found I have 5 new heads!this thing is growing like a weed now.still have 2 more baby bumps not opened yet. So that puts me at 6 heads total so far

Munch

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I officially have a baby!

How's everyone else doing?

Don't forget, if you are growing heads, we need pictures!