Zoa Id?

Shaunv

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
I have been searching high and low for the names of two different zoas I have and can't get an id on them. Anyone know what these are. I am talking about the zoas with the orange skirt and black rim with the yellowish eye and the blue rim with the green eye. I know it's not super important, just curious. lol.

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
green look like radioactive dragon eyes, the other looks like a morph from those dragon eyes but who knows

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
J.guokas;258971 said:
The one with the orange skirt could be fire and ice as well. Hard to tell really
after seeing so many varieties of fire and ice I've come to believe "fire and ice" is a generic term for red and blu zoas lol. Soon red hornets will be fire and ice

Shaunv

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
The green ones in the second picture are definitely radioactives. sorry, the pics were maybe confusing. In the first pic, the blues on the bottom right were the ones I was trying to id and I would say the eye is more an aqua color than green. I do have a fire and ice too and they look kind of similar, maybe they are the same but I had never really seen them with a starburst type of eye. Thanks for the response.

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
mohawks and RDE?

Shaunv

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
ReefCheif, doesn't look like those to me. I guess I need better pictures or just make up a name. lol. I was thinking of calling the Orange rimmed one Kings Wear Rings (after the SF Giants) and the Blue one I can call Smurfette. I don't know. lol.

xxHLTxx

Detritus
M.A.S.C Club Member
What are the ones in the first pic, middle at the top? orange skirt, black almost spotted face with a yellowish/white star mouth middle?

Shaunv

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
That's what I am asking PlumCrazy. Cuz I have no idea. lol. I am going to call them Kings Wear Rings and sell them for $100/polyp lol. Unfortunately I only have about 10 polyps.

Shaunv

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Not exactly, no. They don't have any blue.

Shaunv

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
J.guokas;258969 said:
Te one with they yellowish eye could be Green Bay packers or gorilla nipples.
Between the two pictures you can see my teal paly's, greenbay packers, Sunkist, radioactive dragon eyes, and 2 other unknowns (the blue with blue skirt and aqua eye and the black with orange skirt and yellow starburst eye)

Shaunv

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Looks like eagle eyes and then maybe similar zoos to the ones I'm trying to id.

xxHLTxx

Detritus
M.A.S.C Club Member
yeah, the ones you're trying to i need IDing too. So if you find out they're selling at 100 a polyp lemme know!! lol

Shaunv

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
PlumCrazy;259056 said:
yeah, the ones you're trying to i need IDing too. So if you find out they're selling at 100 a polyp lemme know!! lol
Lol I doubt it!

Shaunv

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Oh well. Lol. I am sure I will figure something out.