Zoa Id?

Shaunv

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
I think I found a name for the orange and black zoas. This is the closest thing I could find so far. Apparently one person calls them "Milky Way." If you notice, a couple of the zoas towards the top have a more star burst center. I will have to get a better camera to take a macro shot because mine are amazing (of course right?).

http://www.kushcorals.com/category/12-zoa-paly

xxHLTxx

Detritus
M.A.S.C Club Member
Nice find. Those definitely look like them. Or darn near close to... Wasn't $100 a polyp... But I'll take what I can get and now I have a name for them

Shaunv

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
I can't tell what the price is but of course they wouldn't be $100/polyp lol. What's funny though is when I google milky way zoas, I can't find them. hahahaha

xxHLTxx

Detritus
M.A.S.C Club Member
right? i was just looking at that. cant find a price and no one else calls those by that name. seems sketchy. i say u and i rename these and sell em 100 a polyp!

Shaunv

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
sounds good to me. I just counted my polyps and I only have 10. I tried fragging one off a week ago and it didn't make it. So, I think I will have to wait until I get more. They seem to grow fairly slowly in my tank. I had 2 polyps when I got them on a mixed rock and that was about 9 months ago.