Zoas and Palys FS

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hello people. It was time to prune back a few things so here are some frags I have for sale. A couple were just duplicates that I had and space is tight! Sorry for the pics. Frag tank-less made it hard to take pics from the top down let alone deal with white balance and focusing..

I would like to say ahead of time that these are first come first serve. Paypal if you want me to hold. Also not interested in trades at this time. I'm pretty well stocked.

I have a few frags here so I will just list them and post a few random pics. I can PM you individual pics if you need but these are best seen in person.

Red Hornet Frags: 5 polyps $60 ~

Dragon Ball Z: 4 polyps $60 ~ 3 polyps $45 ~ 2 polyps $30

Scrambeled Eggs: 5 polyps $50 ~

King Midas: 5 polyps $35 ~ 4 polyps $30 ~Also have a dome with 100+ polyps on it. Would do $200 for it.

Captain America: 10 polyps $50 ~ 7 polyps $35

Tort, can't recall if it's cali or oregon. Whichever has the green. 4 inch frag, encrusting the plug and branching. $40

Ok buy 3 and get $20 off your total. PM if you're interested and thanks in advance!

Have rastas, bambams, laser lemons, wow palys, God of war and tubbs blue I can frag too just ran out of places to put plugs. So those are by request.

Last edited by a moderator:

MartinsReef

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Re: Zoas and Palys FS

Cherub;233003 said:
4 polyp red hornet and fruit loops gone. 7p captains pending payment.
Whatever happen to our trade?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
you can grab the midas frags too :) buy 3 get 20 bucks off. scraqmbeled eggs are yellow too. the true blond blue eyed b's

I would be willing to trade that colony and some cash for a nice sized tank 100g+ no scratches or chips etc etc