here is what's left.

the tort - $40
dragon ballz - 4 polyp - price lowered $40
scrambled eggs - 3 polyp - $30 and 6 polyp $60
captain america - 17 polyps. $75 for that one
king midas - 4 polyp $30 - the colony $200
red hornet - 5 polyp $60
god of war - 2 polyp $40
rastas - I just cut these Monday so they are still healing up but 15pp. have single polyp and 2 polyp frags. might have one with 4
tubbs - 5 polyp $30

Trying to fund a new build here. I'm not buying drugs and hookers with the money lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Cake_Boss

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
Re: Zoas and Palys FS

Cherub;235733 said:
here is what's left.

the tort - $40
dragon ballz - 4 polyp - price lowered $40
scrambled eggs - 3 polyp - $30 and 6 polyp $60
captain america - 17 polyps. $75 for that one
king midas - 4 polyp $30 - the colony $200
red hornet - 5 polyp $60
god of war - 2 polyp $40
rastas - I just cut these Monday so they are still healing up but 15pp. have single polyp and 2 polyp frags. might have one with 4
tubbs - 5 polyp $30

Trying to fund a new build here. I'm not buying drugs and hookers with the money lol
That's too bad about the ladies of the night.

Great pricing, wish I had the frag tank up and running.

2sweet

Butterfly Fish
...bump for Gabe's scrambled eggs...I bought some and they are thriving and really
pop under the blue lights.

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
Please close the thread. Didn't make my goal but I will convince my better half to let me pay for the rest lol. Got the tank at least ^^

2sweet

Butterfly Fish
Thank you for my beautiful zoas, all are open and happy. I certainly don't like hearing you were treated badly by another member.

yOdaddy

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Gabe I don't say bump for a great guy in your thread and this is what happens?! Wow.. You are cool gabe don't ever forget that man!

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
well thanks for the kind words :) the text messages, PM's and messages on here really show you who your true friends are! I love this club. You all know who you are!

09bumblebee

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Cherub;237763 said:
well thanks for the kind words :) the text messages, PM's and messages on here really show you who your true friends are! I love this club. You all know who you are!
Awww thanks gabe.