Zoas FS

katyttt

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
FYI and bump, I have always been treated well in business and trades with Cherub, good looking stuff at good prices. GL with sale.
Chris

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
Blazinjack;256814 said:
Has anyone ever called your king Midas "citrus explosions"?
nope but I do have some orange explosions if thats what you mean.

bam bams and 10p midas pending. everything else is available, first come first serve.

Haulin Oates

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Zoas FS

Cherub;256846 said:
nope but I do have some orange explosions if thats what you mean.

bam bams and 10p midas pending. everything else is available, first come first serve.
I was given se zoas that are yellowish orange ish with green tentacles. I was told by 2 people they were citrus explosions. The yellow in them looks just like the color of your King Midas. Just curious, since everything has 2 names now:)

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
Are these frags too large or something? They've been growing out for a month or so but I am willing to cut them down if someone is interested in smaller frags. The pricing didn't seem bad IMO but anyway LMK if something is off.

Haulin Oates

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Zoas FS

Cherub;256938 said:
Are these frags too large or something? They've been growing out for a month or so but I am willing to cut them down if someone is interested in smaller frags. The pricing didn't seem bad IMO but anyway LMK if something is off.
I was actually gonna snag the bam bams... But someone beat me to it! Oh we'll, next time!

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Re: Zoas FS

Come on now hundreds? Jk another +1 to a great seller, as many of mine came from Gabe's tank !!!!!

sethsolomon

Hammerhead Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Gabe I will hit you up for some bambams, strawberry lemonades, and wow pallys once I get back from Oregon. +10 awesome seller. 90% of my zoas I got from him.