Zoas FS

J.guokas

Cleaner Shrimp
M.A.S.C Club Member
I should be able to come get some anytime after Friday. The embers still available? As well as the king Midas 3 polyp?

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
well hopefully this reply goes through.

The bambams were fragged and they're open and look happy. Your call if you want to wait or just grab them this weekend.

The embers are gone sorry, I don't usually hold frags unless you prepay. The midas are still here and so are the rastas and strawberry lemonades if you want to grab those.

J.guokas

Cleaner Shrimp
M.A.S.C Club Member
Cherub;257228 said:
well hopefully this reply goes through.

The bambams were fragged and they're open and look happy. Your call if you want to wait or just grab them this weekend.

The embers are gone sorry, I don't usually hold frags unless you prepay. The midas are still here and so are the rastas and strawberry lemonades if you want to grab those.
Bummer didn't know you had a prepay option or I could have done that.

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
J.guokas;257231 said:
Bummer didn't know you had a prepay option or I could have done that.
Sorry i never hold frags. First come first serve. I usually say that on all my posts, guess I forgot on this one. I can frag another for you

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
pieguy;257289 said:
Gabe,
It was great to meet you. The Zoas are looking fantastic. Thank you for the DBTC that was totally unexpected.
It was nice to meet you too! No problem on the DBTC, you're new to the club and that's just how we do it :)

Also thank you for the awesome piece of pie. I loved every bite.

FYI people pieguy owns an awesome pie shop on the same block as Aquamart. I suggest stopping by!

Haulin Oates

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Thanks for meeting up with me today and dealing with my hectic schedule!! A++ seller right here folks!!

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
J.guokas;257794 said:
Hey man when are you available for me to come by?
I was available Friday when you said you'd come by then was home on Sunday when you said you'd come by. I give up lol

J.guokas

Cleaner Shrimp
M.A.S.C Club Member
Thanks again Gabe. It was awesome to finally meet you and check out your tank. Can't wait to see the new tank when it's up and running. Everything is looking great!

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
Sweet glad they worked out for you. Even the embers I just cut? If they give you issues let me know. It was nice meeting you too though I could have sworn you've been over before lol.