180g Carpet Nem Tank

Haddonisreef

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
You were wright on the leds. Coronas are looking good. Although the Ding dang jumped plug on me and i wasent so lucky to find it like the acid drop.

Wicked Color

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Haddonisreef;43992 said:
You were wright on the leds. Coronas are looking good. Although the Ding dang jumped plug on me and i wasent so lucky to find it like the acid drop.
I had 2 polyps of ding dang, I cut em apart like 4-5 days before I brought you the one that looked better, mine is still there, has still never opened since. The bartlets anthias look like crazy albino Jonny Winter anthias when the LEDs are on.

Haddonisreef

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
Djmm1177;286924 said:
Did u get your new lights?
I did bit there not mounted yet! Kitchen is about done just back splash then I'm gone do some tank stuff as my wife calls it and refinish the inside of canopy and mount the three radions.

Last edited by a moderator:

Djmm1177

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I thought the kitchen was done? I need to come by and get those corals! Your tanks always have impressed me! Can't wait to see what u can grow with the new lights!

Haddonisreef

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
Djmm1177;286951 said:
I thought the kitchen was done? I need to come by and get those corals! Your tanks always have impressed me! Can't wait to see what u can grow with the new lights!
Thanks! Prolly won't do much different in there but we will see.

Haddonisreef

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
Djmm1177;286962 said:
Yea but the growth u got with the Chinese was sick! If u don't gain I would be surprised!
Ya the Chinese did do a great job for me! Hopeing the radions will be more superior to the Chinese.

fishguy69

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Very impressive growth with those lights for sure.

V