Black and White Ocellaris/Snowflake Ocellaris pair

2sweet

Butterfly Fish
Any new photos of baby clowns?

2sweet

Butterfly Fish
They are absolutley stunning! Thank you for sharing those. I read you raised them and was so curious to see if you had any survive and what they looked like.

Smiley

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
check out MBI.. many journals on clown breeding. Id say somewhere around a year for most clowns... but dont quote me as im not into clown breeding...

2sweet

Butterfly Fish
They are absolutley stunning! Thank you for sharing those. I read you raised them and was so curious to see if you had any survive and what they looked like.

Ghosty

Butterfly Fish
hurrafreak;194769 said:
IMO it would be once they were grown
+1, absolutely. A 12g is tiny.

Zooid

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
In a 12g, they'd probably get agressive very quickly. They could last a while but sooner or later you'd be left with one bonded pair.

JuanGutz

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Zooid said:
In a 12g, they'd probably get agressive very quickly. They could last a while but sooner or later you'd be left with one bonded pair.
Zooid do you have any clowns for sale and if so what kinds?

cremer9

Butterfly Fish
thats what i thought she is already agressive the black and white is about as mean as my marroon,my onyx clowns were not as mean.do you think a goby or a blemmy would be ok or do you think she will beat them up,I remember i could only put a wrasse in with that marron clown,

Zooid

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I would think a goby or blenny would be fine. You never know though. Black and whites are mean little bastards.

JuanGutz

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Zooid said:
I would think a goby or blenny would be fine. You never know though. Black and whites are mean little bastards.
So can't reply unless I comment on someone's post... But zooid your inbox is full so I can't reply to your pm.