Couples zoa frags

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Selling a few frags to clear some room of my packed racks. Pm for purchase arrangements.

Rastas - 8 polyp frag $40

Seductions - 3 polyp frag $45

CB Rainbow Infusions - 2 polyp frag $60 - yes I have proven lineage as i have a receipt from Rich aka Corn Bread himself

* sorry polyp closed when bumping rack with tongs - can take new pic if needed

And a few others as well but not a great pic

Pink Hallucinations (red circle) - 4 polyps $60
DV3 Sunny Delight (blue circle) - single polyp $15 - yes these are from Don
Embers aka night crawlers (green circle)- 3 polyp frag $27

And prob 1 or 2 others like

Pinwheels
Utter Chaos
Flaming Androids

Last edited by a moderator:

09bumblebee

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I'll take them all. Oh wait no place to put them anymore :-(

J.guokas

Cleaner Shrimp
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hey chad once my frag tank is cycled I'll be making a trip your way. These are some good looking frags man. Hopefully you have some left when I have the room. Glws

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Man I really want those seductions, but alas got to save for an apex system

Those rainbow infusions sure are nice, to bad I spent way to much money with 3 of our vendors In the last week and half

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Highway66;319376 said:
Thank you Mike see you at the meeting

09bumblebee;319377 said:
I'll take them all. Oh wait no place to put them anymore :-(
I/we will and do miss you around here my friend - although now you have a new nasty, nasty race truck we can drool over :p

Balz3352;319380 said:
Those seductions are sweet... I wish mine didn't melt :(
Ill take care of you next time your'e over my way - in fact.........

J.guokas;319394 said:
Hey chad once my frag tank is cycled I'll be making a trip your way. These are some good looking frags man. Hopefully you have some left when I have the room. Glws
Josh I will take care of you when ever you are ready my friend as I want to give you some other DBTCs I forgot to bring to GW meeting.

SynDen;319397 said:
Man I really want those seductions, but alas got to save for an apex system
Angel say hello when ever you are ready :p

SRT43R;319421 said:
Those rainbow infusions sure are nice, to bad I spent way to much money with 3 of our vendors In the last week and half
Thank you, they are nice. I have been noticing they are changing color widths between high and low light which is cool to see as I have these way up high and the others 12-14" lower on the sand bed

Msoar16;319434 said:
been trying for weeks to get together, just let me know
Bah Matt dont tell stories :lostit: lol ill see you this weekend my friend

Cherub;319441 said:
i'm at months, actually close to a year by now...
and you Gabe......Ill come see you next Saturday before the AquaMart meeting if you will be around. Otherwise text me and well set a for sure date next week to meet after you are off work and Ill make sure I am home. Lol dont act like you dont know me :p

Last edited by a moderator:

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
sweat044;319456 said:
I have been trying for like 2 years! Even send PM's no answer. Maybe because I am a southsider? LOL
oh now you Chad? lol def because you are south sider!!!!! You have my number, you know where I live, you have my facebook page lol I got your message on the Sunny D let me know when you want to come up my friend

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
ThunderTwonk;319477 said:
I may take you up on those Embers. Do they like or can they handle a lot of light?
Yes they are another that do well across the board as I have them 3" under water at very top and also on my sand bed. LMK bro and Ill save them for you

bruby

Clown Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I will take the seductions and the rastas if both are still available. I only want both, not one or the other.