Finals week ends tomorrow!!!

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
This has been the hardest semester ever and need a damn break... Have my last test tomorrow for this semester... Yay!! Then two weeks off till summer classes begin... Booooo...

little_fish

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I was done tuesday, till summer field session starts in July. Booooo! Oh well last year! Unless I go to vet school, then its another 5 . . .

120greefman

Nice job to all, college is tough. I think the best thing I learned from it all is: gpa means nothing, just finish and someone will hire you, after a couple years you will realize this job stinks and move onto something you really want to do and be happy. :) Although this is coming from a guy who finished with a BA in marketing and somehow ended up in medical device sales, don't listen to me. LOL

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
ugghh ...i have reoccurring nightmares about being in school and not having all my work done ...its so relieving to wakeup and realize im done with school ....lol

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
My summer session starts on the 31st. What is everyone going to school for? Us college kids need to stick together. hahaha Wait I'm old... This cold weather rocked today, made it easy to nap in between study sessions.

I'm at mines studying Engineering Physics haha
Little fish you go here?
and I am having the nightmare right now as I realize I still need to study for my makeup modern physics test..

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Dang nerd!!! haha J/k sort of...

I am jealous that you are mines and my dumb old *** is at metro studying electrical engineering.

I was going to do Bio-medical engineering but, I really do not like biology very much, or chemistry for that matter. And I really don't like people that much either, so I switched to EE

little_fish

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Who would be crazy enough to claim going to mines and not go?

And we should meet up some time. Im a sr now (woop woop!). And good luck with that test. BOHIC!

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I need it, stupid chemistry... Did you ever get a magnet, as it is still it here if you still need it.

I think I am almost a senior, not sure as I had to NC a class this semester.

yeah I'm not that worried now that I looked at what its on. I'm a senior by credits not by choice?

What does one do in bioengineering field session? be sweet if you built limbs...

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Brenton S;93146 said:
I'm at mines studying Engineering Physics haha
Little fish you go here?
and I am having the nightmare right now as I realize I still need to study for my makeup modern physics test..
Dang engineering physics! Now I know who to bug this summer for help with my physics class...