Finals week ends tomorrow!!!

yeah well not till tomorrow I guess :p
living up in mines park which is cool but they limit me to 15 gallons so I'm talking to them to get a 20L setup :D
Yeah I think my field session consists of frisbee mostly

little_fish

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Not me, i scrapped through those classes by the skin of my teeth

Here is everything i learned in physics from mines:
**** falls down when you let it fo
electron flow when i flip the switch

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
little_fish;93158 said:

haha... don't let go....haha

little_fish;93158 said:

this semesters addendum if something has 15 energy points it still has some probability of going through something that is 1million energy points high...
oh and if you go really fast you can make a red light look green haha

that I can tell the cops the light looked green I was going so fast,
and if I run into a wall enough times I will go through it hopefully the wall to a bank.

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
KhensuRa;93148 said:
Dang nerd!!! haha J/k sort of...

I am jealous that you are mines and my dumb old *** is at metro studying electrical engineering.

I was going to do Bio-medical engineering but, I really do not like biology very much, or chemistry for that matter. And I really don't like people that much either, so I switched to EE
nothing wrong with metro ...thats where i graduated from and i was 30 at the time ....lol ...nice scenery too!

Mckibbonator

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
My finals start in a week. I have an AP human geography test on friday the 13th, which is a PD day so we'll be the only people there.

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
dv3;93176 said:
nothing wrong with metro ...thats where i graduated from and i was 30 at the time ....lol ...nice scenery too!
That has been the hardest part about being married and being on campus. hahaha

SAZAMA

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ha i'm off until the thirty first too, I hate being the oldest one in my classes, I was even older than my speech professor this last semester. she gave me a C- for my last persuasive speech on " Any pet that you can't get wet or feed after midnight is a bad Idea." (Gremlins) even though I got a standing ovation.LOL

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Man what a relief to be done with school for a little bit... I am so going to enjoy these two weeks off.

Yo nerds we should hit the aquarium or the bar or both to celebrate the end of the semester.