Going to Denver. Any recommendation?

Hi,
My name is Jose, I am from Mexico and I am the owner of Club Acuarios Marinos.
I am going to Denver this following week, and I am interested to know good places about aquarism.

If it is possible, I appreciate if the president of MASC, have a little time to attend me and share your experiences to lead this society.

I do not have too much time, buth I can adapt my agenda for Sunday 23th in afternoon after my arrive.

Any recommendation about what to visit, will be really really appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
Jose.

Wicked Color

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
like wicked said ...the downtown aquarium might be worth a visit ...it does have mixed reviews though
check our sponsor page for stores ....elite reef does seem to be a favorite among the members though and is a very nice store ...oceans apart is nice to but only open on saturdays

Mini T

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
The aquarium has improved a lot! The displays keep getting better and better every month.

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Do you happen to be going to the Mountains?

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
chrislorentz;119928 said:
Do you happen to be going to the Mountains?
i dont f'n believe it ..this guy is the offical elite reef cheerleader ...lmao

but he is right the mountains are WAY better than any fish store or aquarium around

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Sunday is our meeting you should come to that then since you dont have much time.

wicked demon;119701 said:
Welcome to Colorado!!!! I hope you have a good visit.
As for meeting up I am pretty busy but am more than willing to make time. Maybe you can attend the society meeting and DBTC swap this Sunday at 11:00!
http://www.marinecolorado.org/forum...____poll-added-please-vote!&highlight=october
The downtown aquarium is beautiful, and there are many store fronts throughout the front range.
Can you send me the address by pm and the time it will finish? I am arriving to Colorado airport at 3pm, so i don´t know if it will be enough to go to the swap.

Thanks.

Wicked Color

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I will be very close to over by that time, I will PM you my number, maybe we can get together after the meeting.