Hoosier Daddy's 180

HoosierDaddy

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Cherub;162167 said:
looks nice! Love that table rock in the center. Doing all SPS on that?
You are 100% correct. I am waiting till my tank matures a little longer and I am going to load up with SPS on that rock :).

HoosierDaddy

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
So I added this rainbow nem from Josh over the weekend. Well it looked good after I put it in. For the last two days it has yet to be seen again....what the heck lol??? Not sure where it went or what.

Haddonisreef

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
Might think about cutting light cycles bit or diming the LEDs my nems were pretty sencitive to led light! If you have egg crate put over the tank! Oh check over flows!:)

HoosierDaddy

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Haddonisreef;163743 said:
Might think about cutting light cycles bit or diming the LEDs my nems were pretty sencitive to led light! If you have egg crate put over the tank! Oh check over flows!:)

I did dim the LEDS and cut the light cycle. Thanks for the tip. Ok I found him last night...finally. He is on the back side of that big rock in the middle of my tank. He is under a ledge too. What the heck is wrong with these things LOL.

Craigar

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
He will pop out he's just aclimating it takes them a bit to find where they want to be! GlAd he's still there though ;-)

tlsrcs

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
uea the like putting there foot under a ledge and then extending around and up. its so they can retract and hide i think. My HUGE RBTA does the same thing

asn-naso

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
How long did it take for your pukani rock to cure, and did you add any other live rock/sand to it?

The reason why I am asking is because I just received an order from BRS and am in the process of rebuilding my tank, and was reading last night that it can take up to 6 months to fully cure and stop releasing phosphates into the water.

MartinsReef

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
asneiman;165342 said:
How long did it take for your pukani rock to cure, and did you add any other live rock/sand to it?

The reason why I am asking is because I just received an order from BRS and am in the process of rebuilding my tank, and was reading last night that it can take up to 6 months to fully cure and stop releasing phosphates into the water.
If I remember right it took three weeks to a month.