How do you post pictures on threads here?

Hello,

Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask this. In the livestock selling forum I'm trying to post pictures but it wants a link. I tried google photos and the link doesn't work from there. How do you all get links for your photos when posting here?

Thanks

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Ya google doesn't work sadly. I have used dropbox in the past, just have to make sure they in the public folder. I think others have used photobucket. Others that might work, but I havent tried personally are imgbb or flickr.
If you become a member you can upload directly to the site though. One of the many benefits of becoming a member

Visualsnow

Turbo Snail
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ya google doesn't work sadly. I have used dropbox in the past, just have to make sure they in the public folder. I think others have used photobucket. Others that might work, but I havent tried personally are imgbb or flickr.
If you become a member you can upload directly to the site though. One of the many benefits of becoming a member
I'm still waiting to be made a member and have been to a few meetings now so if you do donate be proactive and let Synden know instead of letting him know months after the fact like myself when it means he will have to spend unnecessary time to verify.

Visualsnow

Turbo Snail
M.A.S.C Club Member
I'm still waiting to be made a member and have been to a few meetings now so if you do donate be proactive and let Synden know instead of letting him know months after the fact like myself when it means he will have to spend unnecessary time to verify.
Lol

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Send me a PM with which meeting you attended and I will get you squared away