1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. If you still have issues then email us at board@marinecolorado.org Thanks
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Site Upgrade complete! A new version of the forum software has been uploaded. Please let us know if you have any issues. Thanks

MASC Summer BBQ and Garage sale! August 11th 11a-2p @EB Rain Park -Northglenn

Discussion in 'MASC Events' started by SynDen, Jun 10, 2019.

?

Will you be attending?

1. Yes just me

22.2%
  2. Yes + 1

22.2%
  3. Yes +2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Yes - bringing the army

22.2%
  5. Can't make it this time

33.3%
  1. SynDen

SynDen Shark Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C President M.A.S.C Webmaster

MASC FAMILY BBQ, and GARAGE SALE

When: Sunday, August 11th 11a-2p
    Where: E.B. Rains Park - Dogwood Pavilions - 11701 Community Center Dr Northglenn, CO 80233 ‎
    CLICK HERE FOR MAP - CLICK HERE FOR LINK TO PARK INFO
    * Parking lots are off of Community Center Dr and also at the end of East 117th
    Time: 11am-2pm

Join us for fun, fellowship, a garage sale, and food!!!!

Garage Sale Details:

Bring all of your new or used gear you want to sell or clear out of your garage and basement and bring it down to the park. I know we have some major saltwater gear hoarders, (myself included) so we would expect to see a super turn out lol. Please feel free to bring your own table, chairs, shade canopies and or whatever you may need for your stuff.
    * There will not be any power available

BBQ Details:
    MASC will be providing the following free of charge to all that attend:

- Beef Burgers
    - Johnsonville Brats
    - Hot Dogs
    - Buns
    - Relish, Mustard and ketchup
    - Napkins
    - Plates
    - Coolers with Ice

MASC will be asking for donations of the following from the members and guests planning to attend:
    - Non Adult Beverages
    - Side dishes
    - Deserts
    - Chips
    - Anything else one feels like bringing to share

* Sorry, no alcohol will be permitted at this function as we will not be buying the required permit.

Who should attend: simple ANYONE AND EVERYONE!!!! There is a playground right next to our pavilions, grass for fun and games, Pavilions for shade, skate park, paddle boats and even fishing!!! So what this means is bring the kids, grandparents, significant others , aunts, uncles, sisters, brothers, cousins, as whom ever would like to join is welcome!!!

There is no shortage of things for non-reefers to do, so shouldn't be any reason for the whole family not to come :DWe look forward to seeing you all there and please look for updates to the event and details as we get closer!!!!

jda123 likes this.
  2. projectx

projectx Tuna M.A.S.C Club Member

SynDen likes this.
  3. Andrew_bram

Andrew_bram Shark M.A.S.C Club Member

This is what is gonna bring you back to us. Wait for it.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Cake_Boss and SynDen like this.
  4. projectx

Lol busy w the car what ever I sell goes toward it.

Sent from my SM-N960U using MASC mobile app

SynDen likes this.
  5. Cake_Boss

Cake_Boss Orca M.A.S.C Club Member

I’ll buy you a few lug nuts

Sent from my iPhone using MASC mobile app

Cherub likes this.
  6. projectx

Lol thanks I think its primer and bondo I need though

Cherub and Cake_Boss like this.
  7. Cherub

Cherub Shark M.A.S.C Club Member

sweet I'll try to make it again. Less stoned this time too so I can talk lol

Cake_Boss and SynDen like this.
  8. projectx

Lol I'll make sure yo seek you out to sell you some stuff

Cherub likes this.
  9. Cherub

Cherub Shark M.A.S.C Club Member

lol this is Colorado. We just all grow our own these days xD I did the whole medical card

10. SynDen

SynDen Shark Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C President M.A.S.C Webmaster

This is coming up next! Mark your calendars

11. Balz3352

Balz3352 Marlin M.A.S.C Club Member

Yall are awesome at choosing when I work... I bet Juan works too!! Lol. Joys of working in the medical field for me

Cake_Boss and JuanGutz like this.
  12. JuanGutz

JuanGutz Marlin M.A.S.C Club Member

You got it! They are choosing the weekends we work.... joys of the oilfields for me ha. Ps. I think they don’t like us.

Cake_Boss and Balz3352 like this.
  13. Cake_Boss

Cake_Boss Orca M.A.S.C Club Member

The BOD has your schedules actually. They only plan meetings on your weekends...haha

Sent from my iPhone using MASC mobile app

14. JuanGutz

Exactly!! See @Balz3352 , we aren’t the only one who feel this way. Haha

Balz3352 likes this.
  15. TheRealChrisBrown

TheRealChrisBrown Tuna Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

@JuanGutz and @Balz3352 you guys should tell us your September and October free weekends, I think they are going on the schedule next, but haven't been set in stone. We miss you guys!

JuanGutz likes this.
  16. SynDen

Yep, we spend our days keeping track of your schedules so we can plan the meetings when you work. It's a big conspiracy

Sent from my Nexus 6 using MASC mobile app

17. JuanGutz

We work every other weekend, recently it’s just been on that pattern to where it’s been weekends we work.
    We are free:
    sept. 14-15&28-29
    Oct. 12-13&26-27

TheRealChrisBrown likes this.
  18. JuanGutz

I hope everyone doesn’t think I’m trying to make the club revolve around me, I’ve just missed a lot of meetings recently and feel that if I don’t speak up it will just continue to be that way on accident.

Cake_Boss likes this.
  19. flagg37

flagg37 Copepod M.A.S.C Club Member

I put this event in the family calendar so hopefully it gets approval. I don’t know if there would be an event closer to us. We’re in Thornton.

TheRealChrisBrown likes this.
  20. SynDen

Well since it's at EB rains park, its not very far from you then

Sent from my Nexus 6 using MASC mobile app