Need 2 225/50r17 tires

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
So I'm about to turn in our leased Honda accord and I need to put some tires on with some more tread than the current ones have on them. Anyone have any laying around they want to sell?

Where do you live?

CRW Reef;201024 said:
So I'm about to turn in our leased Honda accord and I need to put some tires on with some more tread than the current ones have on them. Anyone have any laying around they want to sell?

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Smiley;201080 said:
i have a pair of 225/55r17 eagle gsc with some tread left...
Smiley;201082 said:
but ****, you'd pay $30 in gas alone coming to get em.
Heck $30 for decent tires the dealership isn't going to make replace is worth it to me.

My uncle owns a Good Year dealership off of Broadway and C470. It is called Southpark Tire and Auto. You can give him a buzz and see if he can hook you up. He usually has old tires laying around. It is worth a shot IMO. I will PM you.

CRW Reef;201089 said:
Littleton off 470 & University, bit I work by the airport. Why what's up?

JuanGutz

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
If your going to go trade it in or whatever go to a junk yard you can actually find decent tires just makes sure there matching.

Ambrosio Aquatics

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
just watch the dot number anything over 5 years is considered no longer road worthy and the dealer will still ding you on bad tires
CRW Reef;201076 said:
Ya good idea. Thanks Andrew.

Last edited by a moderator:

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Big giant props to Austin aka xjmav for hooking me up on not 2 tires but 4!!! Thanks again man I really, really appreciate it!