New to MASC, but not to the hobby.

Hello all, my name is Brandon...been in the hobby for over 7 years now, just happened to search out reef clubs in Denver/Colorardo on the internet and found this club. I have been interested in the hobby for many years, bought a 45 gallon tank which has yet to hold water. I finally was given a 250 gallon corner or diamond shaped tank along with some fish and a couple of corals. Moved this tank from our friends who lived in Denver to all the up in Bailey. Most of the original fish have passed, however have all fish I have bought since then doing well. The corals, however lost one, the cup coarl and the button polyps have spread considerably. Mostly looking for others in the hobby who can help and are close in proximity for info. Thanks for your time and looking forward to meeting and talking with whoever over whatever salt and reefing.

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
:welcome: I know we have a few reefers in the bailey area :)

Miah2bzy

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
New to MASC, but not to the hobby.

Welcome to the club! Shaunv I think still lives up in Bailey, he has a super nice 40B setup.

Wanting to get this beauty in to shape...first thing...scrape the coraline to see inside...any ideas? Scraped all I can, now what without getting my scuba gear on...haha...