powerheads

mathewkofalk

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
ok so im gonna need powerheads for circulation in my new 75 gallon what are some ideas without spending an arm and a leg

jda123

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Maxi jet 1200 with the flow attachment. They really can push some water, but they are static. They are around $27-30. I have some of these if you want to borrow them to try. I only use them in hypo and I am not hypo'ing anything right now.

Hydor Korallias move some water for a good price and are reliable. You can control some of them.

The wp40 will be super-awesome if they work out. ...but I would wait if you cannot afford to "try" something. In the past, the company's heaters would shock people, their lights caught on fire (seriously) and their lights even released electricity into the tank (how is that possible?). People say that they have changed, but I am not buying one until somebody has good things to say after a year of using them. They still fall into the too-good-to-be-true category, for me.

FishTV

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
powerheads

I have 2 nib mj1200's if you want to go that rout. I also have hydor korallias, I think a couple 1050's maybe a 1400, and a 750. I'll double check when I get home. The hydor's are used, but clean, stored ever since I went to mp's.