Reef Angel GB

Reef Angel GB

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes and I want multiple units!

• Thanks for the offer but I'll have to pass.

• Total voters

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
I am just gauging interest to see if it would be beneficial to do a group buy on Reef Angel controllers. I have been in contact with the company and they offered discounts if we buy multiple units. They offer discounts based on total purchased and that is for either the regular or the plus models. The only difference in the two is the amount of memory in the machine.

Discounts listed below. If the poll shows enough interest by the end of the week I will organize a group buy. If enough people need time to gather money we can wait an extra week or so also.

This controller seems to offer more bang for the buck so if you’ve been debating it this is your chance to save some money. The below discount is also on accessories like WIFI and probes etc…

7% on 3 units
10% on 5 units
15% on 7 units
17% on 10 units

Here is the link to their website, check it out if you haven't yet. Check out youtube videos and ask members who own them. This thing is a beast!

ttp://www.reefangel.com/Products.Home.ashx

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
sweet. I was thinking of posting on SCMAS but I'm never on there so would be kinda weird for me.

That puts us at three. So discounts started. Anyone else??

Cake_Boss

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
I really love mine. Not only can you do more than with other controllers (for less). But you get free graphs and charting software. I gotta say that the phone app is what really pushed me over the edge.

The only thing you gotta watch out for is if you have DIY LEDs. They sell PWM and 0-10v analog models. The analog models will control your tunze and controllable koralias.

Sent using Forum Runner

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
Thanks for the input Jaime! Well come on everyone. Get a discount on an already affordable, superior, controller! 220 bucks with 8 controllable outlets, ATO, PH and Temp probes in box.

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Maybe if I get a job offer after my interview on Friday. Would be really nice to have.

Drew

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cake_Boss

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
Craigar said:
What all does it control and monitor?
Whatever you'd like. You can use it as a timer, wavemaker, doser, even do those lightning storms and clouds like in the AI and Radions.

Haven't seen any conductivity monitors, but that's the awesome thing about the platform...you can write it in. I can't code either, but there's plenty of guys on the RA forum that can.

Ok getting pretty wrapped up in it, I just really like it.

Sent using Forum Runner

projectx

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I love mine, and will be happy to help anyone who gets one get it setup.
My advise is read all of the manuals a few times before it arrives, once you have it setup its not too bad to fine tune it

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
Craigar;167695 said:
What all does it control and monitor?
It's a controller like a reefkeeper or neptune but it's open source which means you can write code for it yourself to be completely customized to your liking. Watch some youtube videos on it if you don't know it. Here's a video of reef angel controlling a radion.

[video=youtube;6GloAIzefGg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GloAIzefGg[/video]

projectx

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
It comes with a PH probe, 1 temp probe, 2 ato switches, you can set it up with one ATO switch or add the 2nd as an overflow protection.
if you get the wireless module you can monitor your tank from the portal, turn on and off the relays, they also have an app that you can control all of it from your phone as well as change some of the configurations, lights, ato time out, put it into feeding mode etc.

andynco

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
so how many people do we have i think i will jump in and buy one