Reef Angel GB

Reef Angel GB

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes and I want multiple units!

• Thanks for the offer but I'll have to pass.

• Total voters

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
Sorry was busy yesterday. Craiger reef angel cost with net is around 380 before the discount if you go with the one with the most memory and 50 less with the smaller memory. RKE is 450ish? Just sayin lol

I haven't really seen anyone serious about this. If you're in on this buy I need to know as I planned on ordering this weekend. So far the only firm buyer is me and we need at least 3 to start getting a discount. If we can get a discount that would be sweet. Post in here and PM me if you're ready. This discount goes on all accessories also so keep that in mind. If you need a little time to get money let me know too.

Out of box the reef angel comes with:
- Head Unit
- Relay Box
- Built-in Signal Booster
- HDDB15 Communication Cable
- PH Probe
- Waterproof Temperature Sensor
- 2x Float Switch
- USB-TTL converter cable

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
Doing this this weekend. a couple of people have expressed interest but no definite yes. I need a final count. Heck even the 7% at 3 people is like free shipping at minimum. I would like to see more of course. If no one wants in I am still ordering but just need to know. I'll need you to either paypal or bring cash. Paypal is charging for transfers even gifts now so please keep that in mind. Sorry no checks.