Site issues

that0neguy1126

Registered Users
M.A.S.C Club Member
Can you take a look at http://www.marinecolorado.org/settings/notifications this should go to your settings for your profile and the notification tab. I think the defaults may have changed with the upgrade. If you are not receiving what you expect please check the settings first. If you have done this and are still not receiving the right notification can you let me know? also posting a screenshot of your settings would help.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
If you're talking about TapaTalk do the following:

Go to main tapatalk page and click the Me Symbol

And then click settings

Then scroll down to discussion view and select latest post under read order drop down.

hth

Dr.DiSilicate

Great White Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
CRW Reef;640219 said:
If you're talking about TapaTalk do the following:

Go to main tapatalk page and click the Me Symbol

And then click settings

Then scroll down to discussion view and select latest post under read order drop down.

hth
Thanks chad, that changes where you go once you open a thread but not what shows when browsing. It always just shows the op. Any way to change that?

MuralReef

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
MASC Vice-President
CRW Reef;640283 said:
Are you talking about a web browser or tapatalk?
I've noticed this too. In the post preview it only shows the original post. You can't see the most recent post until you open the post itself.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Oh you guys are talking thread previews?

If that's the case I have no clue on that. Seems both vbulletin and tapatalk are going rogue in opposite directions these days. Might be time to try and go back old versions or new products.