TOTM December 2023 to January 2024

N1tew0lf1212

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I have the honor of bringing this back to life. We will be bringing it back starting this December. Starting December 20th 2023 we will officially start taking entries. Shoot those shots and show off everything that you have earned through Blood Salt and Tears.

Winner will get a Gift Card to Keepin' it Reef or Turbo Aquatics and will have the choice.

In order to keep this thing going I would love to take donations for the Memers Frag Pack. This frag pack is made up of items you would dbtc or just have a lot of. Sps or Lps depending on what style of tank the winner prefers or is set up for. Contact me for details on making a contribution to this member frag pack. The frag pack will be dropped off upon final tank shots.

Looking for a Member that has amazing photography skills to be involved with taking some memory shots to post on the winners behalf depending on location and scheduling.

Winner will be asked to provide equipment list light schedules and what they are doing for being so dang successful.

For this month's TOTM I would like to see FTS to start this thing off right. Feel as if you got that tank? Looking for help on whats next and what members are doing to be successful with Softies Nems Lps Sps then look no further as all posts are welcome to feedback and All Questions are welcome.

Please include start date for the tank with your official entry and what style your going for(LPS, SPS, Softies, Nems, Mixed Reef).

From big to small I wanna see em all. Voting will last a week and we will roll out TOTM bimonthly. When voting starts a seperate voting post will be created with all of the pictures submitted. The number of likes equals the number of votes. I would appreciate no double voting to keep things accurate. Would love some help getting this onto facebook from someone as I am not on social media platforms.

Do you know someone you feel as if has that tank? Shoot a text a call or tag them in this thread.

@SynDen thank you for the privilege of getting this thing going and the generous 50$ gift card of choice.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

N1tew0lf1212

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
@IUFan better be in on this with that new 700g build bro. @Haddonisreef I know you got an amazing dt as well. Where is everyone at tag em up would love a great turn out on this so we can revive it the right way. @Dr.DiSilicate acro tank has to be in on it.... @Pseudorand you gotta snag this up as well. @TheRealChrisBrown still gotta swing through and check your out.... @JuanGutz you gonna show off that pico tank.... and so many more people to tag....

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Anyone can post to facebook. The share buttons are at the bottom of the page under the reply window ;)