TUNZE Group Buy

I\'d be interested in setting up a TUNZE Group buy. There is a thread on reefcentral that details how another club did it:

http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=677268&highlight=TUNZE+Group+Buy

I emailed the originator and he replied:

\"I ended up going through one of our LFS sponsors. It ended up having benefits for the club members and the store. The store is who really allowed us to get the discount by deciding not to make any profit off the first order we made through him. The payoff for the store is that they can get a larger discount on Tunze products depending on how large the purchase is. I believe we got 25% or so off the price on the Marine Depot website.\"

Is there a local fish store that anyone is aware of that would be interested in doing something like this?

I\'d be interested in about $500 - $800 of Tunze products, multiply that by other MASC members, and we could have a pretty good group buy.

DyM

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
I know this is god awaful old, and even the link doesn't work for RC - but does anyone know if this went through? 25% is considerable and I'm on the market for some Tunze pumps (Vortex not an option due to my setup).

Any interest???

MartinsReef

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I know Hoosierdaddy was looking for a tunze wave box he may be interested.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

DyM

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
I asked around and no one (stores or online) seemed interested. I ended up buying 2 - 6095's during black Friday for 15% off.