Uronema in Blue/Green Chromis

I have kept two before, and both did from Uronema. With a completely different reef set up in which everything has been rigorously quarantined, treated, and monitored prior to introduction, I am very wary of adding them again because of their succeptibility. My current quarantine procedure has been pimaxfix, melafix, and cupramine, none of which I am confident in treating Uronema.

As far as preventitive treatment of Uronema, what medications are suggested during their stay in the quarantine tank? Any suggestion would be appreciated!

At the halway point on chloroquine of two weeks, and 2 of 3 chromis have died in the last two days. Water is testing within parameters, lots of surface agitation. Not sure what cause of death could be.

Also I work from my office at home, so I monitor them almost constantly and feed multiple times a day from a diverse range of cyclops, baby brine, mysis, I.O. flake, or rotifer.

Any recommendations for where to purchase some? I stopped the chloroquine on the one chromis that is still alive and have just been doing prazipro the last week. He is at least swimming and eating now but still looks awful

Legonch

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I've done two rounds of chloroquine phosphate now. Each had a couple deaths. Both times a fish died were right after a water change and adding new cp. I attribute this to me not mixing the new cp completely and adding it to fast. Other than that I've had three out of five chromis make it through 30 days of cp and 7 days of prazi. I do use human grade prescription cp however