WTB Berghia Nudibranchs

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
To bad you didnt come to Coral Farmers show this last weekend, one of the vendors was selling them there.

Visualsnow

Turbo Snail
M.A.S.C Club Member
I am located in Longmont. I have 15 showing up tomorrow for some tanks, but once they get to making eggs I'm happy to trade some aiptasia for corals like branching or encrusting SPS, galaxia, goni, Duncan's, hammers, etc. if anyone wants to do some trades. Cash is fine too at $10/berghia. I cant legally drive right now, due to a visual disorder. I figure letting them eat mine first lets them get bigger anyway, and I have 4 tanks *full* of aiptasia.

I am located in Longmont. I have 15 showing up tomorrow for some tanks, but once they get to making eggs I'm happy to trade some aiptasia for corals like branching or encrusting SPS, galaxia, goni, Duncan's, hammers, etc. if anyone wants to do some trades. Cash is fine too at $10/berghia. I cant legally drive right now, due to a visual disorder. I figure letting them eat mine first lets them get bigger anyway, and I have 4 tanks *full* of aiptasia.
Please put me on your list to sale me 8-10..

Visualsnow

Turbo Snail
M.A.S.C Club Member
Mine seem to have gone rogue. I've seen a few in tank here and there. Will keep updates on when I see them popping up and we can make the most of it.

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Mine seem to have gone rogue. I've seen a few in tank here and there. Will keep updates on when I see them popping up and we can make the most of it.
Perfectly normal for them to disappear. They are nocturnal, so you will be lucky to see them again anytime soon. Once they deplete most of the apstasia then they might venture out more during the day to hunt for new ones, but that will take many months usually.

Visualsnow

Turbo Snail
M.A.S.C Club Member
Perfectly normal for them to disappear. They are nocturnal, so you will be lucky to see them again anytime soon. Once they deplete most of the apstasia then they might venture out more during the day to hunt for new ones, but that will take many months usually.

I checked last night in order to follow up and I saw one about 1/2" so it looks like they are doing okay!

Visualsnow

Turbo Snail
M.A.S.C Club Member
Update on these, I've still got them, seen eggs get laid a few times. I still have a ton of aiptasia though and I have struggled to find them in tank. I'm going to give it some more time.

I definitely have some corals to trade whenever you are ready. Nice that you've seen some eggs. From what I've heard they are pretty hard to keep track of. Hopefully you have a bunch!

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
They always take many months before they start making a noticeable difference in the aipstasia population, but once they start to run low on food, they will be easier to trap