who is breeding clowns?

Ambrosio Aquatics

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
hey everybody!! its Dr Nick Ambrosio!!!.................. just a little simpsons humor for all my fellow simpson fans. aaaannnyway who is breeding clowns locally? i have a client that wants to do a clown harem tank and thought it would be nice to get some local clowns. i know i have sold countless clowns around town and at the shows and remember a few folks that were breeding them just dont have there contact info anymore

MuralReef

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
MASC Vice-President
I haven't seen anyone on here in a while that was breeding clowns.

flagg37

Anthias
M.A.S.C Club Member
In a different club, I know a couple that breeds only designer clowns. Let me know if you want their info. They’re out of state too though.

Angelo

Blenny
M.A.S.C Club Member
I decided to start a clownfish harem/anemone tank myself. I'm going with a pair of longfin mochas, phantoms and black ice clowns. Here is where I ordered them from. I can't say much for their service as my shipments are usually delayed, but their livestock has been great. The 6 clownfish arrive Tuesday. I guy got a couple of anemones from said he gets his clowns from Sea and Reef.

https://aquariumcarecenter.com/product-category/marine-fish/clownfish/

Sent from my SM-G975U using MASC mobile app

Ambrosio Aquatics

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
thanks guys i am set up to order direct with all the big breeders i.e sea and reef ,ora,alpha etc just thought there were a few people intown still breeding