Zoas 4 sale

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Wow that is a nice looking bunch of frags....

Mini T

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Can do Wicked. Have any zoas to trade or do you just wanna pay cash?

Wicked Color

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ok, here is the deal, I have these northern lights palys, but I have been melting zoas like they were going out of style, lost my devils armors, acid drops, and several others, I will trade you all 4-5 northern lights, but I would want a polyp back when you frag it.

Mini T

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
That I can do. I can even give some devils armor when your tank levels out again. ;)

Wicked Color

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
The only time I melt em is when I frag em, but I did have something weird happen last week and my duncan and euphyllia paradivisa both RTN'ed over night.

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
brent do you always have a killer selection like this? I really want a CAR, but I need to get new lights before I spend anymore money. Probably be another week or so before i get them.

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
RTN'd ?

Mini T

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
I usually have some nice ones, but I usually don't have time to frag them.

So who knows when I'll get to fragging again! :)

SAZAMA

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
rtn and stn are ugly, i have seen Rtn in an established 180g and I dept thinking if it ever happened to me I would get out for a bit. it was the sadest thing to pull out a foot and a half sized acro to go straight into the trash. I pray for you Aaron, I know we all go through some **** now and again, but RTN is the absolute worst I think. but I doubt that if it's just your zoas

Cake_Boss

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
SAZAMA;94541 said:
rtn and stn are ugly, i have seen Rtn in an established 180g and I dept thinking if it ever happened to me I would get out for a bit. it was the sadest thing to pull out a foot and a half sized acro to go straight into the trash.
Do you think it has something to do with the "old tank syndrome" the bacteria article was talking about?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk