120 watt LED fixtures

spstimie

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Got off the phone with FedEx. They couldn't tell me anything the website doesn't already list. Still in Oakland, scheduled for delivery today by 4:30(if they can get that done, I will be very impressed). No damage report in their system, so that is good(that's what I called to check). Must have not fit on the plane or truck last night. :(

projectx

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Yea I keep refreshing the page, they have 25 min and then what? Guess itll be Monday, i dont knwo if they will do a saturday delivery or not

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
They only deliver on saturday if it is an upgraded delivery option. I agonized for an entire weekend for a package about a month ago. Jerks I couldn't even pick it up in commerce city

spstimie

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Well at least we both get to wait until Monday from the looks of it. I just want an updated expected delivery time!

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
they usually deliver late till 7ish ...call them they will let you know when delivery stops
i hate waiting for packages i check the front door several times a day as if ups wont ring the bell or something and they always do ...lol....got one coming from ecotech next week

spstimie

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Right if it were live I would have called the supplier this morning. It left Oakland a little after 3pm today, but no longer has an estimated delivery time. I just hate that stuff is just left on the door step when it is supposed to be signature required.

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I know Lance got his yesterday. Lets see pics...

projectx

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Mine came in yesterday, but I havent hung them yet. I have the canopy that I built a few months ago to modify. Theoretically it shouldnt take more than an hour. Ill see if I can get em done tonight

spstimie

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Blue only and white with blue. I have a bunch of pics, but haven't had time to post them. And I guess I need to reset the date on my camera,

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Sick bro!!!!

That looks sweet, good job on mounting them. Like the white and black look.

303travism

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I thought there would be a hockey stick holding them up kinda disappointed : )

spstimie

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
KhensuRa;107797 said:
Sick bro!!!!
That looks sweet, good job on mounting them. Like the white and black look.
303travism;107798 said:
I thought there would be a hockey stick holding them up kinda disappointed : )
The sticks are still there holding the plastic signboard to keep light and fish in ;), but only until I order a new white sheet of signboard. The White, Black and wood grain color scheme just isn't cutting it. I am really happy with the first 24hrs. Will post killawatt and par numbers as soon as I get them.

projectx

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Finally had the time to mount mine today. I have them 20" off of the water.
Used the light lifters that I had used previously on my T5 mounting board

[attachment=60044:name].
[attachment=60043:name]

This is the before with the T5's
[attachment=60047:name]

Last edited by a moderator: