120w LED chines fixture GB

Haddonisreef

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
Also if im not mistaken lance runs these over his 210 and has had no problem w/ them! Chris ordered from the same place that lance got his from! Time will tell!!!!!

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
So Chris did you tell them to redo them so we have the 2:1 that I think all of us want?

ChrisB

Butterfly Fish
Ya he did they said 9 days to rebuild

reefkoi

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Haddonisreef;87408 said:
Also if im not mistaken lance runs these over his 210 and has had no problem w/ them! Chris ordered from the same place that lance got his from! Time will tell!!!!!
Lance has NO clue where mine are made, I actually use 4 different factories for the 10 different LED models I sell as Evolutions
, I'm not bent out of shape you guys are doing a GB, thats awesome I hope they work great for you, I just want to make sure everyone here understands they arent evolutions, everyone in china uses the same black case (well atleast 40 different manufactureres that I know of) and trust me they arent the same internally, I cant say how much I pay, but its over $200 each thats all I will say, and I things you guys dont even see when you get the light. I have been working with the factories for 8 months now and am always refining the lights here and there. I buy between 50 and 100 at a time so you'd sure think if mine were the same I'd get them for about $75 less than I'm paying huh ;)
Again, not trying to be a pain just stating the fact they arent the same and I wont warranty any of them I only warranty my fixtures and I know which are mine LOL

C

Haddonisreef

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
Also when i said Chris its wirick181! zJust so you dont think im refering to Chris reefkoi! Wow 50 to a 100 at a time and you still pay over 200!?

ChrisB

Butterfly Fish
Haddonisreef;87716 said:
Also when i said Chris its wirick181! zJust so you dont think im refering to Chris reefkoi! Wow 50 to a 100 at a time and you still pay over 200!?
Someone need a chris?

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Dude Seriously there are like 20 chris's on here.

Least when people say fregging Virgil I know it's me.

When you guys get your led lights, we can have a par off between the Reefkoi Evolutions and the Wirick Revolutions. Murfman has a pic on his thread with his par readings, will make it easy to compare.

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
i have par reading for reefkoi's too ...the are awesome from 2" above the water

reefkoi

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Initially the PAR should be identical dang near.........its down the road it may change, but whats wierd is PAR on a 50-50 white/blue is identical to an all blue or 85-34 blue (I came up with that 85-34 led combo btw LOL) So PAR meters arent too usefull with LED's IMHO because the meter cant tell the diff between blue and white which to our eyes appears much brighter........the PAR meter industry needs to design one just for LED's :)

C