120w LED chines fixture GB

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
dear chin-ease people we had a meeting and decided you are retards ...rebuild and get it right this time

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
dv3;87105 said:
dear chin-ease people we had a meeting and decided you are retards ...rebuild and get it right this time
LMAO!!!

ChrisB

Butterfly Fish
agree on rebuild correct.

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I hope they can get it right this time....

ChrisB

Butterfly Fish

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I just ordered a moon light from China, the race is on to see which one comes in first... lol

ChrisB

Butterfly Fish
No worries

KhensuRa;87213 said:
I just ordered a moon light from China, the race is on to see which one comes in first... lol
Where from? I'm looking for some lunars.

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member

reefkoi

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
MartinsReef;86177 said:
Check out murfman on the SCMAS site. He did a par test on them with his 300 gallon tank.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
Paul, (murfman) runs evolutions on his 300g tank, to be clear these are NOT Evolution LEDs. I tried some of these cheapies (paid $120 for mine :) and gave it away LOL built quality was very low, but hey you get what you pay for right ;)

C

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
reefkoi;87338 said:
Paul, (murfman) runs evolutions on his 300g tank, to be clear these are NOT Evolution LEDs. I tried some of these cheapies (paid $120 for mine :) and gave it away LOL built quality was very low, but hey you get what you pay for right ;)

C
so ...sorry if i'm a little skeptical but the final product is the same right ...well as far as specs are concerned?
how many chinese manufacturers did you have to go through until you found one that had exceptable build quality? ...or are yours german? :)

i can say though that own a evolution 1G and am very happy with it and i did have minor a problem with it and chris took care of it immediately based on my word alone ...no red tape or insane shipping fees ,he handled it all...so i defiantly agree there value in ordering a product like the evolution that is warrantied in the USA, but the price on the ones ordered here is tempting

Cake_Boss

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
reefkoi;87338 said:

C
I didn't know ReefKoi was on this site!

I have Evo's as well, I love mine except for the hanging wires...

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
rockys_pride;87369 said:
I didn't know ReefKoi was on this site!
I have Evo's as well, I love mine except for the hanging wires...
its part of the OPEC policy ...this is gonzos territory ...lol