120w LED chines fixture GB

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
so i guess the next question is how long does it take to get them?

wirick181

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
KhensuRa;81631 said:
So if I order one the they will be $168 each. Crap I can't pass that up, put me down for one... :) yay!

How do I pay you? And will I need to pick it up at your place or will it be shipped to my casa? Sorry for all the questions and not being all in right away.
Papal is best or cash pick up at my house or meet in middle

sorry guy's I wasn't disgruntled lol , I was just kinda worried , like wtf dude lol . I'm gettin antsy anticipating my light getting here because my 46 only has 1 lonesome reef brite fixture at the moment and has quite a few light hungry corals in it . wirick181 contacted me though and everything was straightened out. I deleted my post because I don't want to start a problem or hurt somebody's reputation over something stupid.

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Im clueless most of the time, so I have no idea what you are talking about. So no hard feelings here. LMAO...

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
LaskoFamilyReef;81660 said:
sorry guy's I wasn't disgruntled lol , I was just kinda worried , like wtf dude lol . I'm gettin antsy anticipating my light getting here because my 46 only has 1 lonesome reef brite fixture at the moment and has quite a few light hungry corals in it . wirick181 contacted me though and everything was straightened out. I deleted my post because I don't want to start a problem or hurt somebody's reputation over something stupid.
good to know

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
So excited as I have had these stock BC lights for three years now and have been wanting to upgrade for ever...

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
so are you plannig on doing this on a regular basis? ...think i have to wait till next month

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
jgonzz;81777 said:
Who handles the warrenty work if they burn out or somthing breaks ?

I'm interested and would like to know ?
i don't think he said they come with a warranty but if they did its likely that you have to send it back to china which is still probably cheaper than paying retail for the SAME light!

doesn't matter to me ...if i can almost buy 2 for the price most people are selling 1 for ..if it breaks i'll get another or pay to send it back

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
wirick181;81068 said:
tank dims
Not sure how I missed this....

Size 29 gallons L 20.8 x W 20.1 x H 19

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Josh I think it depends on the supplier, I have seen some units have no warranty and some have a 3 year warranty. The bad thing is one would have o send the unit back. For the price for me it is worth it as I should be able to fix the thing if it does break.

jgonzz

Hammerhead Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
KhensuRa;81834 said:
Josh I think it depends on the supplier, I have seen some units have no warranty and some have a 3 year warranty. The bad thing is one would have o send the unit back. For the price for me it is worth it as I should be able to fix the thing if it does break.
shipping on a single unit is usally about $90 round trip to china and back plus give or take 2-6 weeks