120w LED chines fixture GB

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
jgonzz;81855 said:
shipping on a single unit is usally about $90 round trip to china and back plus give or take 2-6 weeks
are you interested because these are cheaper than you can get them for or are you just raising hell again? ....lol
best i can tell these are the same as the evolution led i own (

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Just do it Josh.... Do it....

wirick181

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
3 year warranty, during this 3 years, if the parts of lamp is broken(not as a result of man-made factors), you must let us note at first, and then you could ship the broken lamp to us and we help you to repair it soon, or we send new parts to you if possible. and we pay for all shipping costs

wirick181

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
jgonzz;81899 said:
I dont really sell them so its no big deal to me, I would buy 1 at these prices if the warrenty was more clear wrick prices are awesome!!
that is the cost on them i not charging since i not a sponser and dont want to raise hell lol

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I think at this point we have four units being ordered and at four, they are $168.00.

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Chris,

Are we going to try and order the LED's this week? If so I need your paypal info or I can just give you the cash when we meet up either when the lights come in our when I pick up that DBTC coral. Let me know I am down for either...

wirick181

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
KhensuRa;82386 said:
Chris,

Are we going to try and order the LED's this week? If so I need your paypal info or I can just give you the cash when we meet up either when the lights come in our when I pick up that DBTC coral. Let me know I am down for either...

wirickc7@gmail.com

send as a gift please or send some extra for paypal fees

prob going to order on wen since i was out of town any one else want one

Cake_Boss

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
If they are the same lights as mine, they survive a saltwater dip also. I was changing up the hanging and one side fell into the water (thankfully it was turned off). Took it apart, dried, cleaned, turns right back on.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk