250 gallon 10 ft. Acrylic Display tank and stand

Bajamike

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I was just going to say if you win... how are you going to hual it your beating out all the guys with trucks!!!........j/k lol

tlsrcs

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I was just going to say if you win... how are you going to hual it your beating out all the guys with trucks!!!........j/k lol​
WAGON! lol my girl friend has an army of little ankle biters ill just harness there power

Dbarnes

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Frankenpora;156656 said:
This is not an auction. It is for sale. $1,000,000 or best offer... best offer will get it in the end.
Soo its a sequentially occurring display of the current best offer.... might be good if the owner let us know what the best offer is, just an idea though.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

Dbarnes;156662 said:
Soo its a sequentially occurring display of the current best offer.... might be good if the owner let us know what the best offer is, just an idea though.

$190 as posted in post #45

If I have an offer from CL I will post. I had a guy in Colorado Springs that was willing to pay my listed price of $1,000 on CL but he wanted it for fresh water. He decided that the 20" was not enough room for his turtles to turn around..... Dang Turtles!

Dbarnes

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Frankenpora;156671 said:
$190 as posted in post #45

If I have an offer from CL I will post. I had a guy in Colorado Springs that was willing to pay my listed price of $1,000 on CL but he wanted it for fresh water. He decided that the 20" was not enough room for his turtles to turn around..... Dang Turtles!

That's. BIG turtle tank! !!! 200

Dbarnes;156667 said:
What's the time cutoff?

I am thinking 5:00 p.m. tomorrow. So 5:00 tomorrow or if someone offers me $800 it's sold.
I can tell you that even though I am leaving if someone flakes they are going to need to move too as I will leave an army of flamethrowers in my wake.