250 gallon acrylic tank

Craigar

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Weekend bump starting monday I'll be replying to the craigslisters I really want this to stay in the club may be open to partial trades also maybe an ai sol blue.

bruby

Clown Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Craig, sorry for the delay on my part. I should know if it will work for me by early Sunday afternoon. I will even give you the craigslist price if it will fit just for you putting up with my delay.

Craigar

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
bruby;184632 said:
Craig, sorry for the delay on my part. I should know if it will work for me by early Sunday afternoon. I will even give you the craigslist price if it will fit just for you putting up with my delay.
Ok let me know

Craigar

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
There's a few scratches lower by the sandbed I would say 90 percent of them you wouldn't be able to see with water I started to buff it and just got slammed busy so I didn't have any time to do it if I was going to keep it I would do a real light sanding and buff it but that's just cause I'm picky

I've been looking at having a tank built about the size of the one you got but the prices are pretty high. But I'm a little scared of buying acrylic cause of how easily it scratches but that's a really good deal.

Craigar

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
This tank was $2200 new. It's a great deal. The thing about acrylic is you can always get the scratches out even when it's full of livestock you can sand it I just did my brother in laws flat back hex 160 gallon and his reefs still doing great!

Craigar

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Anyone who buys this will get a good size chunk of red monti cap! If the tank sells asap and for the 500 asking price

Last edited by a moderator:

Craigar

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I'll take $50 off a stand build for this tank if that would help someone I really just don't want to be tempted to set it up

09bumblebee

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Haha. I'll give you what I have in my wallet in cash lmao

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Giff, I'm sure it would all depend on how detailed you wanted. The stand Craig has on his 180 is pretty basic and looks really nice.

The overflows are on the back, and the back and 2 sides are black acrylic. Made for an in-wall build, but Craig had a good idea of doing it half in and half out of the wall, really interesting if you think about it.

Drew

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Craigar

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
09bumblebee;185336 said:
Haha. I'll give you what I have in my wallet in cash lmao
I don't want to be a millionaire off this tank I just need $500 of the million you have in your pocket!

09bumblebee

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
If I had a million I'd have you deliver and set it up lol don't have a house big enough or the garage space with my huge snap on box that sits in the garage.