250 gallon acrylic tank

Craigar

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Weekend bump I've decided to not sell to any craigslisters that's how much I love this tank if it's not sold on here soon I'm keeping it what's another 250 gallons to my system ya know. Off you want it come get it if not its going downstairs to be a inwall build

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Great decision. Let me know when you need help moving it into the basement. :)

Craigar

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
No body? This tank was 2200 new open to trades plus cash or? Need it out of the garage so it's either going away or into the basement

Craigar

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Some options for you guys I'll take

$450 and a nice sps or chalice maybe less money depending on coral

$200 and a ai sol blue

$500 cash

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
A new tank? Can't wait to see what it is.

Drew

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

adoucette

Clown Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ok. I would love this tank. Problems being I need to put it where my 180 is now, so I would have to drain and move my 180 to a temp location while I did a build out, and the other being, how much in everyones estimation would it cost for a new sump, bigger skimmer, and more lighting? I currently run three Evolution LED along with 4x48' T5.
Here's the room and a crappy drawing of what I would like to do. The other problem is that I only have 26" of finish width before the doors on the left won't open. Is that enough width? Just don't know if I have the budget for it...
[attachment=62344:name]

Craigar

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
adoucette;187280 said:
Ok. I would love this tank. Problems being I need to put it where my 180 is now, so I would have to drain and move my 180 to a temp location while I did a build out, and the other being, how much in everyones estimation would it cost for a new sump, bigger skimmer, and more lighting? I currently run three Evolution LED along with 4x48' T5.
Here's the room and a crappy drawing of what I would like to do. The other problem is that I only have 26" of finish width before the doors on the left won't open. Is that enough width? Just don't know if I have the budget for it...
View attachment 8766 View attachment 8768
Pmed need it gone badly I can't get my other tank till I get this one gone and I want to get my other tank tomorrow night I can possibly help deliver if you help me pick mine up!

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
adoucette;187280 said:
I think you could do it. You might need to store the tank until you can get the needed support equipment. If it's the size tank you like I'd say get it now cheap and go slow with the rest. I'm sure there's plenty of people on here that would help you move both tanks when the time comes.

Drew

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Craigar;187291 said:
Well I'll tell you this it's acrylic and weighs 400 lbs empty. :)
Sounds awesome. Let me know if you bee help moving it. Good excuse to come get that RKL stuff. Lol

Drew

Craigar

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
cdrewferd;187298 said:
Sounds awesome. Let me know if you bee help moving it. Good excuse to come get that RKL stuff. Lol

Drew

I owe you ten dollars for that other deal also lol

Craigar

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
adoucette;187280 said:
Hey man I'm not going to be able to deliver the tank I just was sent in for emergency surgery and am recovery now I could possibly bring it to u but I won't be able to use my hands to move or lift it

Bajamike

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Craigar;187577 said:
Hey man I'm not going to be able to deliver the tank I just was sent in for emergency surgery and am recovery now I could possibly bring it to u but I won't be able to use my hands to move or lift it
What happend Craig?

Craigar

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Got a infection from a splinter in my hand had to had to cut it open from finger all the way to the wrist it's moving up my arm and it's in my bloodstream I dont know wtf possibly be here a couple weeks or a couple days not really sure