250 gallon acrylic tank

Bajamike

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Craigar;187596 said:
No in aurora thanks mike it's not a big deal I'll probably miss out on the tank I was looking at anyways
No with the tank you are selling.....Are you in brighton hospital

Craigar

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
deboy69;187610 said:
Where is the tank being delivered at?
Really guys I dont think I need to worry about it it's going to Alec on mon or tues I'm not to worried about it i don't think he will be either it just sucks I'm going to miss out on my new tank lol

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Have you seen the other tank yet and for sure want to buy it? I'm going to guess myself and another couple people could help get the tank as long as you bring the money :)

Craigar

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I was supposed to go tonight I think my wife injected something in my hand on purpose so I couldn't get it lol jk it's all good if it was ment to happen it will

adoucette

Clown Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
That totally sucks. I hope your hand heals quickly. Call or text me when your home and feeling better. My father-in-law lives in Brighton 76 to Bromley back by the water tower. I'm not sure how close to there you live. Anyway he has a truck I could probably use. I would need to clear a day to drop off my car, get his truck, move the tank, and return his truck, so I would need to see when he's available to loan me his truck for a day. I also have an employee who has a 12 passenger van with the seats out I know the tank would fit in, but he's going on vacation 9/8-9/18 and will need his van most of next week to get work done before vacation and then will be gone with it until the 18th. Timing just sort of sucks for me right now. I would also need to beg MASC help to move the tank into my basement so if anyone in the Littleton area could help that would be awesome, it's just a matter of coordinating vehicles and people at this point. I'd like to get it done, so you have the cash in hand for the tank you want. I'll try to work out the vehicle part then the people part as soon as I can.

Bajamike

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
You throw me a few bucks for gas and I can move it for you. We can talk chad into helping and just get it done. Im 4 miles from craig

adoucette

Clown Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I'd be more then happy to do gas for the drive and beer for lifting. Just let me know when your available...

Craigar

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
There's a posibility I'll be home this weekend these ****n doctors don't know what tge hell there doing I've been poked and prided more that I can even think lol just let me know guys! I need to get out of here so I can finish my pluming

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
No, you need to get out so you can gather some friends and go get that sick new tank. Oh, and spend time with the family too.

Drew

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Craigar

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
cdrewferd;187714 said:
No, you need to get out so you can gather some friends and go get that sick new tank. Oh, and spend time with the family too.

Drew

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah Thais really going to need some help with it now

09bumblebee

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I'm game to help ill drive to Brighton. Not doing anything tomorrow and I'd love to see Craig's tank.

adoucette

Clown Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Sorry I can't this weekend. I have to wait for my paycheck on Tuesday, $2500 on getting my kids back to school has wiped me out... Next weekend I have a cheer competition for my daughters at Elitches on Saturday and I'm going to the Broncos game on Sunday. I will be home next Sunday from about 12-4, I don't know if that would work for you. I will also be home this week Tuesday, Wednesday, or Friday from 12 -5. Sorry my schedule is sort of jacked. Work and 4 daughters keep me jumping.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
adoucette;187654 said:
I would also need to beg MASC help to move the tank into my basement.
Alec that tank won't be to bad bro, myself and another guy moved an acrylic 250 no problem so you, myself, mike and if Brian helps can def get it done.