28 Gallon JBJ LED Build

dvenson

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
well the rock work is done and the RTBA is looking for his home and a few corals have found their way into the tank. once the RTBA has settled i will be placing more corals.

by the way this picture is for wicked this is the echantita i was talking about.

meet Zorak i know he is not a mantis but thats what he reminds me of.

Zooid

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Nice bubble tip.
Nice clowns too...Everyone seems to have nice clowns lately. Are they completely black between the first two bars?

dvenson

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
gale here you go

the female is solid black except for her face and fins the male has black connecting the first two bars

dvenson

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Thank you
no scored that one at Todd`s tropical fish 4 months or so ago

IMO its the best looking Onyx i have ever seen.

dvenson

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
well yesterday i woke up and had a Diatom bloom on the rock wall. i prepared 5 gallons of water for a water change to be done today and now the Diatoms are gone. i am still going to do the water change but hopefully that will be the last of the Diatoms.

jonthefb

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I wouldn't worry about a diatom bloom. They are totally natural and will generally come and go on their own. A water change could actually make things worse. Just give it some time!
Cheers!
Jon

jonthefb

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
who wants to chip in to buy wirick a dictionay?

what is alagy and what type of walls does it grow on? Interior?Exterior?Bathroom?Basement?

Is that a paint color?type of wallpaper?some kind of texturing method?

dvenson

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
well an update on the system the diatom bloom has lead to a nice hair algae problem, so i converted the 1st chamber over to a fuge with live rock and cheto. i then borrowed a sea hare to mow the grass. today i will do a 5 gallon water change.

Cake_Boss

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
jonthefb;76226 said:
lol i se huw u geyes r!
lol

dvenson;77349 said:
well an update on the system the diatom bloom has lead to a nice hair algae problem, so i converted the 1st chamber over to a fuge with live rock and cheto. i then borrowed a sea hare to mow the grass. today i will do a 5 gallon water change.
no pics = didn't happen