Aiptasia control

Mav

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I need some peps, nudis, lasers, swat or a miniature nuke. The aptasia has taken up permanent residence in my tank. I WANT THEM OUT! They keep taking about some type of squatting law. Can't evict bla bla blah. Help

Mav

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Btw boiling water works great. I am however unable to block their off world transmission requesting for reinforcements. When killed, they come back 10fold

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
The problem is that boiling water gets them all hot and bothered... and they transmogrify into rabbits when you're not looking... and then you're in BIG trouble.

I strongly recommend meat eating amphipods.

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
wait til AFTER we get to Mexico, please. Then you can set off all the nukes ya want. :rofl:

BansheeGrl10

Cleaner Shrimp
I just got a peppermint from elite about a week ago and I had already killed some before then they came back and now I have none so I can contest that theirs do eat it and good price think about $7 for the little guy

BansheeGrl10

Cleaner Shrimp
The way I killed mine before the pep was I took the rock out scraped the aptasia off with a knife then ran that part of the rock under hot water then did a salt rinse in a bucket then put the rock back and it didn't come back in full force.....maybe try taking the rock out completely as I know when aptasia gets frightened it releases their planulas and that's what spreads it

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Kalk paste works pretty good for me, burns them right out and they dont come back from it