AquaMart??

hoodrat

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
No probs yeah let me know and we can set up a time and you can fly down here and ill take ya to all the stores

hoodrat

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
thats fine Juan set up a day with charlie and we can all fly together. Juan did your skimmer break or just looking for something new?

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
It was a skimmer that I got from someone else and he knew it needed a little work but I just don't want to mess with it right now. My wife and I got a little money from G-ma and I think its time for a new one. I will check out R2R though, but I do want to shop around as well, and it would give me a reason to shop around for some other new stuff lol.

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
hurrafreak;27693 said:
Yeah I'll have to meet you down there as well mike as I'll probably be going shopping for a new skimmer in the near future!!!!!
OMG no lol :D

hoodrat

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Dont worry Dv3 when we are done looking at the stores im shoving him back in his car and getting him out of our town.....lol

katyttt

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
I am not sure what the discount policy is going to be, that is one of the MANY things I will be discussing with the owner after I start working on Wednesday, Jan. 6.

roto

Cyano
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hey all. Long time lurker, first time poster, and brand-spankin' new MASC member. Yay me. :rolleyes:

I wanted to chime in regarding some earlier comments in this thread. It ain't all it's cracked up to be living close to a good LFS. My place is an easy walk to AquaMart, and the only thing saving my tail (i.e. bank account, credit cards, second mortgage...) so far is that I haven't finished my cabinet and hood yet (and Craig's List has been kind to me.)

I may have to stop by and hassle the new guy tomorrow though. :) Grats Chris.

Chad

Aquamart is the best store I've found in town since moving from the western slope over a year ago (although Aqua-imports are great guys too). Very nice looking tanks with healthy fish. They helped me out by adopting my Mantis shrimp and treated me right on the all-in-one tank I just picked up. They are helping me get rid of my flatworm blight and they take precautions to not have the pests themselves - which is comforting now knowing how hard they are to get rid of. Highly recommended!

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
did you ever figure out what the discount policy is chris?
are they still a sponsor?

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
Aqua Mart is NOT a sponsor of MASC at the moment so I do not believe there is a discount policy? We would LOVE to talk to them about sponsorship but was giving Chris some time to settle in over there as I know they are going through some changes?

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
they should get it together over there ....im kinda torn as to whether or not to recommend them still

rmougey

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Tom isn't feeling warmly towards the clubs at the moment. It's doubtful that he will be offering discounts. Like all things, the tide ebbs and flows... this may change in the future.

Yeah I don't know what going on in there, but quality had definently slipped last time I was in there! It would be a shame if it keeps going that way and they continue to be unsupportive of the local clubs! Although it's just one week till a new one opens up down the street!