AUGUST MEETING ------- BBQ and GARAGE SALE and FUNDRAISER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AUGUST MEETING ------- BBQ and GARAGE SALE and FUNDRAISER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• YES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • YES +1

• YES +2 or more

• NO - regretfully I cant make it

• Total voters

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
I am just seeing this for the first time and I am touched! This is a great cause and an even greater community to be a part of. I can bring some sort of side or drinks.

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Nice, count me in. This is so close to my house I can walk there, literally.

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
ThunderTwonk;256934 said:
Ohhh Ohhh! I know, I know its a framed autographed picture of Mike's Banana Hammock!
How did you know??? Of course, some areas are pixelated.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Ok guys big news!!!!!!! As always Mike and Cindy are proving that they are they some the most generous folk in the club!! They are donating along with a few donations from MASC a complete drilled 40 breeder setup to the fundraiser!!!!

The tank will be a drilled 40 breeder with stand, canopy, sump, pump, heater and powerheads!!! This will be a complete system only needing salt, water and rocks! Look for additional items to be added I'm sure as we get closer to the event.

These proceeds will also be 100% donated to Erika and her bills! This is an awesome prize for anyone looking to get into hobby, add a second tank, upgrade or down grade in size too. We look forward to all of you joining us in this sweet raffle item with proceeds going to a great cause and fellow reefer!!

Anyway enough rambling, but THANK YOU MIKE AND CINDY FOR BEING A CONSTANT INSPIRATION FOR WHAT CARING AND GIVING PERSONAS LOOK LIKE!!!! You both are def top notch in my book, showing a true example of what this club is all about and I am proud to be friends with you guys!!!

* canopy is not in pic but it is going to be a matching black hood.

Wow what a great cause!! I know I have not been on in a while but this is right down the street from me and I will for sure try and attend!

AllysonP

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
CRW Reef;257563 said:
Ok guys big news!!!!!!! As always Mike and Cindy are proving that they are they some the most generous folk in the club!! They are donating along with a few donations from MASC a complete drilled 40 breeder setup to the fundraiser!!!!

The tank will be a drilled 40 breeder with stand, canopy, sump, pump, heater and powerheads!!! This will be a complete system only needing salt, water and rocks! Look for additional items to be added I'm sure as we get closer to the event.

These proceeds will also be 100% donated to Erika and her bills! This is an awesome prize for anyone looking to get into hobby, add a second tank, upgrade or down grade in size too. We look forward to all of you joining us in this sweet raffle item with proceeds going to a great cause and fellow reefer!!

Anyway enough rambling, but THANK YOU MIKE AND CINDY FOR BEING A CONSTANT INSPIRATION FOR WHAT CARING AND GIVING PERSONAS LOOK LIKE!!!! You both are def top notch in my book, showing a true example of what this club is all about and I am proud to be friends with you guys!!!

* canopy is not in pic but it is going to be a matching black hood.

ill buy it right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! $$$$$?

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Oops did forget to mention lighting? :D

Well our platinum and valued sponsor Reef Koi has stepped up in a huge way and donated LED lighting for the tank!!! He has donated a UFO light and some Evo slims which will be awesome!!!

So a big thank you goes out to Chris @ Reef Koi corals for his support in making this a killer tank for one lucky winner!!!

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
CRW Reef;257690 said:
Oops did forget to mention lighting? :D

Well our platinum and valued sponsor Reef Koi has stepped up in a huge way and donated LED lighting for the tank!!! He has donated a UFO light and some Evo slims which will be awesome!!!

So a big thank you goes out to Chris @ Reef Koi corals for his support in making this a killer tank for one lucky winner!!!
NICE!!! That's fantastic, Chris! Thanks bunches!

And no, Allyson, you can't buy it now. :rofl: Just load up that raffle box for Erika, and maybe you and Colin will take it home.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Ok first post updated with raffle items !!!! Also anyone that is going to attend and would like to donate some chips, drinks and or deserts please post up so we know maybe waht to expect.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Added a poll, so please let us know if you are planning to bring your family to hangout with some other reefers, and participate in a great cause!! :D

Metalsniper

Anthias
M.A.S.C Club Member
I don't really know how to properly show my appreciation to the community here, this means so much.
On that note, Erika and I have a connection with the Love Hope Strength organization, they do sign-ups for the Bone Marrow Registry. I was wondering if there was anyone interested in signing up to be a donor. If there is any interest I will see if I can't get as many registration kits as necessary. All you need to do to register is fill out the info sheet and do a cheek swab then you are on the list until 65 (or you ask to be removed).

Let us know if you are interested, every person that signs up is potentially someones life. Erika's donor signed up only days before the doctors called her to donate.