AUGUST MEETING ------- BBQ and GARAGE SALE and FUNDRAISER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AUGUST MEETING ------- BBQ and GARAGE SALE and FUNDRAISER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• YES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • YES +1

• YES +2 or more

• NO - regretfully I cant make it

• Total voters

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
I'm in for signing onto the registry! I can't make it to the meeting, however. Can Mike bring one home to me to fill out and stuff, or do I have to be there?

Bajamike

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hey chad told me you where trying to by the 40 breader but it is for the raffle. I have a 75 reef ready tank if you guy might be interested in that. Let me know thanks!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

AllysonP

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Bajamike;258033 said:
Hey chad told me you where trying to by the 40 breader but it is for the raffle. I have a 75 reef ready tank if you guy might be interested in that. Let me know thanks!

ya colin wants a 40, he wants to make an acan tank, ill ask him about the 75 thought, what does it all come with

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Great news!!!! We got some more items donated to the benefits raffle!!!! Check out the first post for updates !!!

~ Coral Xpressions - 3x 25$ Gift Cards

~ Frag pack - SPS FRAG Pack including - green milli, blue milli, staghorn and bonsai (Donated by BajaMike)

~ Fallen Owl Tattoo - 2x 50$ Gift Cards

So we thank you to all for your generosity and support!

* If anyone else would like to make any donations to the raffle, please post up, or pm myself /any of the other board members.

* Also please help us out and vote in the poll for your attendance.

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
I will throw in a frag pack to raffle off. This is a 4 pack that will include Miami Hurricane chalice, red hornet zoas, OME (original mummy eye) chalice, and montipora stellata. Our fellow reefers are our biggest resource in the club and we should all show support and appreciation for each other.

Shaunv

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
I hope to make it, sounds like fun and a great cause.

Bajamike

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Cherub;258183 said:
I will throw in a frag pack to raffle off. This is a 4 pack that will include Miami Hurricane chalice, red hornet zoas, OME (original mummy eye) chalice, and montipora stellata. Our fellow reefers are our biggest resource in the club and we should all show support and appreciation for each other.

I know where a few of my dollars are going:D

Walter White

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Mike Drumm (Mdrumm) and myself would like to join in on the fun so we are donating a brand new MRC dual chamber Calcium reactor with panworld pump included and a 200g box of Kent Marine salt to be raffled off.

Bajamike

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ThunderTwonk;258305 said:
Mike Drumm (Mdrumm) and myself would like to join in on the fun so we are donating a brand new MRC dual chamber Calcium reactor with panworld pump included and a 200g box of Kent Marine salt to be raffled off.

Well I think this is one thing I can say for sure...... we have a great community! !! I would not want to miss this raffle! !!

Haulin Oates

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I've got a frag pack to donate as well.
- citrus explosion zoa frag
- Acropora insignious
- tri color validia
- green/ blue unnamed zoa frag

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
I have some corals to donate also. A pack of greens. Hydnophora, favias, and a green sps that I don't know the name of. Will get pics later. ;-)

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Count me in for a high end zoa pack!!!

Wow you all rock with the donations, thank you everyone!!!

Chris and Mike D .....umm you guys are the men!!!! That is a super donation, so thank you guys too!!!!

This event will be top notch with some awesome raffle prizes!!!!!! l look forward to seeing everyone there and hanging out with some great folks!!!! Please don't forget to let us know if you are going to attend either via posting up or voting in the poll. We will need to try and get a fairly accurate head count to get the right amount of food.

MartinsReef

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
LAST BUT NOT LEAST! BRAND NEW IN BOX NEVER USED....................................THE AMAZING WP-40 WAVE MAKER!!

Donating it for a good cause raffle!!!

I would post a picture of it, but I guess I have lost those privileges. Oh well!

Trust me when I saw this is one awesome pump that every one wants NOW!

Martin

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2