1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. Thanks
    Dismiss Notice

Balz3352's 'Convinced Her' Basement Sump/Fish Room

Discussion in 'Tank Builds' started by Balz3352, Oct 5, 2015.

1. Balz3352

Balz3352 Marlin M.A.S.C Club Member

He's the wife's second favorite fish. First is the mandarin that is impossible to photograph.

Dr.DiSilicate likes this.
  2. Dr.DiSilicate

Dr.DiSilicate Kraken M.A.S.C Club Member

Nice fish room!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Balz3352 likes this.
  3. Balz3352

Kinda hard ti tell but CLOWNFISH EGGS!!! [​IMG][​IMG]

SynDen and Cherub like this.
  4. Dr.DiSilicate

Pretty cool to watch yea?!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Balz3352

Really is awesome to see them clean and fan them... If i had mire tume id think about trying to raise a future spawn but I just don't see that happening anytime soon.

Dr.DiSilicate likes this.
  6. Dr.DiSilicate

My Picasso clowns were spawning this summer too!my female unexpectedly died though. I also have chromis spawning. The thought of raising the fry is cool but the energy and time required is just too much for me too. Work and family obligations just too high. The chromis also clear off a patch of acropora when they spawn... at least it's cool to watch and the coral recovers pretty quickly.

7. Balz3352

Guess who got a nice camera!!! Since I dont want to edit them all down you can follow the link. I'm very happy with this camera some stuff is out of focus like the zoas in my frag tank but user error not camera!!! Has auto white balance and does a pretty good job considering. There are a few before and after the balance kicked in. No I just need to learn how to use it and probably get an underwater case and macro lense, and ..... https://photos.app.goo.gl/Y5NYu684DjjqXPvY2

SkyShark likes this.