Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Your still a nobody till September 1st............ hehehehehe

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
chrislorentz;109554 said:
Your still a nobody till September 1st............ hehehehehe
Lol. Will always be a nobody. Just rather be a nobody with a plan....even if its justvan escape one...lol

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
wicked demon;109536 said:
The only reason I didnt accept was I was waiting to see what you were going to do???? You didnt decline?
chrislorentz;109537 said:
President set us up for failure !!!!!!!!!!!!!! hehehehehehe
Hey guys, don't blame me. I told you all to nominate more people just in case. Yes, it would have be nice if people would have declined or accepted beforehand but that should never deter you from nominated more people. I even PM'ed you Wicked letting you know the deadline and that you should accept or decline. If we would have both accepted then the members would have voted which is what this is all for lol. I wouldn't have held anything against you.

dv3;109549 said:
im with ya but i think we can work it all out at the meeting ...we have a good group!
I will jump into the Ex Officio position to hopefully teach all of the new board everything that I know about all of the positions. I HEAVILY weighed this decision but there were outside circumstances that kept me from accepting the president position for another term. You guys definitely have no idea how much I really do care for this club, especially from hearing all the trash that people talk about clubs in general all around the country, and for us to be so different is amazing!! Those reasons, as well as pretty much EVERYTHING, that has gone on behind the scenes will be revealed to the new board. But Don is right, we will work this all out at the BOD meeting before Scott's meeting. Let's not worry about this stuff right now as it will definitely be resolved.

dvenson

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
correct me if i am wrong but as new board memberse can just contact certain members and ask them if they want a said position and if they accept and our new bod members have a majority vote between us we can bestow positions upon others.

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
dvenson;109630 said:
correct me if i am wrong but as new board memberse can just contact certain members and ask them if they want a said position and if they accept and our new bod members have a majority vote between us we can bestow positions upon others.
Yes, but again you are not a board member yet until the first of the next month. I'm right in the middle of writing a PM to all of you that will hopefully answer all of these questions lol, give me a little time lol.

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
oh yea almost forgot
....just wanted to give a BIG HAHAHAHA to anyone that didn't want me on the board ...lol ....the rest of you it should be a fun 2 years

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
djkms;109711 said:
What are you 12?
deal with it ....lol
sorry just thought it was a nessecary rub it in moment before i have to try and start being all politically correct ...which side are you on?

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
think i better just add "as a member" to my signature to make it easy then ....lol